Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Gentlemen get over it! In genaral, I am a shy person, older and over weight and wasn't sure about attending a swingers type event. I contacted Samantha about her Sexy Swingers Night and she assured me that all would be fine. I was still nervous about attending my first party. I was one of the first to arrive and as other guest arrived, I noticed they were no different than me. It's easy to be with a woman or two but to be in a group with other men present, can be a bit intimidating. Well Samantha was right, all inhabitions melted away and there I was, enjoying a fantasy of mine, group sex! I have been to two of Samantha's events now and can tell you that all shapes and sizes of people are welcome. For those that are a bit shy, like me, take the plunge, get naked with a group and enjoy!!!

Thanks hank1364..very reassuring words from someone who would like to experience another item on the bucket list......Wpg anyone????

Guest k**tyl****r

Never done anything like this or even close, but very curious ;)

Guest albertacuddly

Hoping Sophie L or Samantha can organize a poly-party for Dec. 10 p.m. or anytime, Dec. 11th. Visiting from out of province. Most of my experience in similar activities from 'overseas' (Germany, Mexico, and a swinger party in Edmonton: enjoyed all immensely!

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

SSN EVENT... SATURDAY DECEMBER 10.. More details will follow...This is our christmas celebration. We would like to have 5ladies..wouldnt YOU?

This means we need 15 gentlemen to join us..260$ 3hours... $240 in advance.. Please PM me :-)

Guest albertacuddly

That's the Spirit (of the season!): THANKS Samantha for arranging this!

Count me in! - see my PM to you.

NOW - ladies and gents: please join in the fun and book with Samantha!

Guest D*****mati**

Hi Samantha. Are you ready to give us clues about the identities of the 5 lovely women?

@ MissAshley....Let us know if those men from the 'peg don't step up shortly....Then we boys from Ottawa will watch for a WestJet sale, and head on out to you!!....or, you could come to our Ottawa xmas social Thursday Dec 8th. We'll make sure you get your fix.

@ Samantha...I would so love to attend this event, but regretably, My evening play dates are limited to Mon - Thurs..... :( . Ret assured, I will keep watching, and hope for a weeknight!!

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

@emb3750 Oh do I have some surprises coming for the new year for SSN..

I know this one falls on an off play day for you. After the holidays we will forsure have a set schedual for events. Cant wait ;-) and if your poly group alone emails you requesting a party for 10 gentlemen on a monday to thrusday night I am sure I can match up with some ladies. I have had several asking to attend. I would ilke to make it happen.. LEts party :-)

Guest albertacuddly

:69:What an absolutely fun, exhilarating, sexy party that was! Thanks Samantha for arranging and hosting; and also Kianna and Tiffany for co-hosting. You three were just three sensuous energizer bunnies! I thoroughly enjoyed myself from the moment we entered your special abode, Samantha! The fellows who confirmed but didn't show - sure missed out! What a blast it was for us!

Guest wi*****gw***er

Winnipeg Truly need to step up! City is lacking an even like this, and ready all of these posts are just making me jealous. I for one am in if we can get enough participants.

Sign in to follow this