Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest ****ven

Hey Fellas, me and another sassy Ottawa gal are thinking of offering a bit of a fetish poly party! Interested? PM me for details!

Guest s*ap*s**t

Gang bang tue @ 7 730 start pm me for all the details

Hey Jolie - Format here seems to be posting planned day, time and city here, then sorting out the details via PM or a link the way Aubrey has done

HI Sweetmadison would like to know when your next is your next event abd how do i register for it. xoxo

Hey I'm interested! I am 25 years old, 6,2 athletic build and can meet wherever :)

Guest s*ap*s**t

thanks t o all at the labarbie6969 gb we had a blast told you for a little thing she loves the boys we can make it happen again any time let me know .this time 5 she tells me .

Wanted to thanks the 6 participants of the last gb, it was a blast. Megan and I will be co hosting a after work gang bang party on August 9, 4-7pm We expect to used in creative & imaginative ways ;p The "Ropper" will be on hand demonstrating his shirbari skills. If you ever wanted to learn on how to tie your pets up? This is your perfect oppurtunity.

Aiming for 8 ;), have 4 confirmed. Pm for details, Cover is 300.

To see what you missed out on visit my blog.

http://www.switchmadison.sexusblog.com

Hi Playful Megan thank for the invite for Aug. 9th but have to be in Vancouver for business. Send me an invite for the next one i will be there. Have a great day.

HI Sophie i don't know if you got my email but i surely would like to participate in your GB on Augt.17th. Let me know if have some more availability.

Thank you.

Guest s*ap*s**t

hey guys going to see 1 hot lady today any other guys or girls like to join us pm me with place and time

Guest C****RY **Y

looking for 3 women for gang bang this thursday at my office in embrun . for 2 hours i will buy the booze. please send me a private message if interrested. 20 minutes from ottawa. thanks

Guest s*ap*s**t

Looking to play Thurs. any takers hope to have answer. About 2 nd girl soon will pm with names.

Sign in to follow this