Hottub and Massage?

I had this idea of having a nice hottub with the MP and then a massage and finish outside of the hottub for health reasons.

Does anyone know of a place where the MP will join me in the hottub?

Thanks

Salon L'évasion is in Longueuil, so it is a bit of a challenge. Also in Longueuil is fantaisie, probably nicer, spa wise.

Kama, on Ontario, is limited regarding spa, and not all will join you in it.

Can't say about the others.

What about Paradise spa, here in Bells Corner? Seems to be a possibility...

None that I know of in Ottawa. In Montreal, there's quite a few...you may want to Google Massage Kama, Massage Adagio, Salon l'Evasion, Massage Exotica...

I'll 2nd Paradise @ BellsCorner.. nice cozy place.

I googled a few of those and all I can spit out is yowza yowza yowza. I can't wait for my next trip to Montreal.

thanks for the great suggestions, and I got a PM from CMJ and they mentioned they are having a hot tub Party or something like that in March and that the Ladiess would be glad to join me there.

I am not a member of CMJ as I have a few favorite Independent MP's but I am open to joining if they can fulfill a need I have.

I had this idea of having a nice hottub with the MP and then a massage and finish outside of the hottub for health reasons.

Does anyone know of a place where the MP will join me in the hottub?

Thanks

Our ladies can join in hot tub/shower just ask :)

Good idea Nightlife,

I doubt that you can go wrong at Paradise. It's a very nice spot and the three times that I've been there have all been worthwhile.

In Ottawa Paradise is the place to go, the facilities are the BEST in Ottawa, the MPs are quality as well.

TO and the Mtl area also offer nice places with jacuzzi, the one mentioned in Longueuil is in the paradise range for facilities, the area it is in is a little questionable but you can park at a stip mall that is a 2 min walk.

My neighbor has a jacuzzi as well and I'm pretty sure he has received a few massages late at night not sure he is willing to share with others.

If I had a hot tub session and a massage I would have to immediately go to sleep.

Pretty sure that I would be too relaxed to drive myself home.

Posted via Mobile Device