Sign in to follow this  

What is you Favourite features on Ebony girls

Guest Lo***si*****e

Personally I love the curves on a women lol

Rose a great group! Glad I joined too. I love the following features on a ebony lady, her smile,her soft lips,her curves,her deep sexy eyes and of course her beautiful skin. Having been with some ebony ladies they seem to also be very joyful,playful and can be dam sexy while making love in bed together.

Thank you Pete :) Im glad you joined too :) I agree with you 100% I love those features too! Especially the soft lips!

I really love my fellow African ebony ladies with gorgeous facial bone structure.. those high cheek bones are to die for!!

Rose i too love being with ebony women,the skin tone and texture of a ebony woman is so sexy.

Most ebony women i find are so receptive to a man pleasing them so much.

hope to meet you soon

I too, just love the curves of an ebony lady, their whole demeanor just makes you feel so good when you meet them.

and of course, their soft, smooth, delicious skin

the curves, facial features, hair, everything! But above all else, that delicious chocolate skin that drives a man crazy!! :D

Honestly my favorite feature of an Ebony girl / woman would be the whole package -everything about Ebony is exciting to me. Their features, their attitude, the whole package. They just seem to glow with sexxy ness

I forgot to mention, that I find ebony ladies feet so sexy too :) Love sucking their clean sexy dainty toes, and tonguing them :) Kimmy has a photo of some very clean in bath painted toes ;)

Sign in to follow this