Sign in to follow this  

hey there itty bitties lol

hi everyone out there reading this :) so I have small boobies a34 and would like to get c34 tits but in Ottawa the ones I want are 12,000! does anyone know anywhere else cheaper but nicely done and not in the U.S? thought I would throw it out there and see lol help ;)

Not the best place to ask, we're fans of small breasts. =P

Yours looks great the way they are!

Another big fan of the small boobs here, my advice don't do it, but it's your body and you can do whatever you want!

Please don't do it!!!

From your pictures, your body is perfect. I hope to see it in person soon.

Please don't Andrea, I agree that from this side your body is just wonderful the way it is. So bigger boobs won't do anything for your looks, but I guess that's not what drives your wish for bigger boobs. Oh yes our view is biased, but we believe tiny is way more special than just another set of look alike silicone implants.

Please don't Andrea, from here your body is just wonderful the way it is. Yes, we are biased but please don't convince yourself that just another set of ordinary silicone implants is a secret to a better life.:)

oops, sorry about the double posting.... new to site and need to learn the ropes. BTW many posts are dated 2012... can it really be that so little has happened in 2 years or is that something ELS I have to learn about

Sign in to follow this