Sign in to follow this  

Voyeurism Gang Bang?

EUREKA!

Those of you who have been following all along know that occasionally these parties don't work out as I end up with only 1-3 of the intended 5-6 guys who RSVP'd.

That being said, it's recently come to my attention that there are ALOT of you who love the idea of this, love to think of it, talk about it, see photos of it (sorry to dissapoint on that), and would love to WATCH it.

So... {enter brillitant idea here :icon_idea: } Why not book 1-3 guys for action, and 1-3 guys for viewing!

Of course, the rate would vary for each type of guest, and the performers would have to be willing to allow a voyeur or two.

If this sounds like a good idea to at least a few of you, I may go ahead and plan such an event.

Cheers! :D

I'd like to start as a watcher and graduate to a performer before the night is through.

I'd start as a watcher on the first meeting. Then as a participant on other meetings in the future. I can't guarantee that my hand won't migrate to the inside of my pants while watching. However, I can guarantee discretion, cleanliness and non-participation as a watcher.

Tuesday, December 10th :

Voyeurism GB

Need 3 performers & 3 voyeurs (Please PM to RSVP)

$150 / each

lasts approximately 45mins-1hr

Sunday, December 22nd:

Bukkake BJ party (No FS at this party)

Looking for 4-6 gentleman (Please PM to RSVP)

$100

Lasts aprroximately 30-45mins

Disclaimers:

1. The rates for these events are ALL INCLUSIVE. That does not mean everything is allowed, it means everything that is allowed is incorporated into the cost of the event, so no "extra fees" or "hidden costs". My 4 usual restrictions still stand; No BB FS, No women, No violence, No golden shower etc

2. Greek is not available to everyone (size DOES matter) therefore DP is not guaranteed, depending on having at least 1 male who, errr, fits back there.

3. Condoms, lube, shower, towels are provided.

Please PM for details/questions.

:D

Sign in to follow this