Sign in to follow this  

Ladies in Boots who loves them?

I like those nice boots that go just up over the knee -sometimes a little shorter on the other side....just perfectly accentuate the leg - and leaving some nice natural thigh leading up to ........heaven......man....I get corny sometimes :-)

Every time I walk past Capezio, I am grappled by a massive hand that thrusts me inside the door and forces me to buy pair after pair. "It's genuine leather!" "They will last you forever!""I want them too!" and then it comes down to a battle of the unmaxed cards. I have a pair of knee highs in back leather - high leather heels. Bad bad girls making good girls look badder still.

Love high boots, thigh highs (even socks or panty hose in a thigh high style). I don't have a foot fetish per se but thigh high boots sometimes called "��� Fxx me boots is a testament to the effect they have on men. Oh and if you're into Domination, I'm all yours. ;)

I have some very well kept brown leather knee-high lace up Doc Martens, with a sharp stiletto heel. Getting a leg massage whilst wearing them is a new level of heaven.

I love wearing boots. Currently into high heel over the knee, and a great pair of riding inspired boots. When it comes to other women wearing them...mmmmm...so h#t. Get the right style and they take the look to another level.

Sign in to follow this