Pictures of women in boots

I have always had a major boot fetish !

nov-tab.jpg

pppvcv-019.jpg

Just a few on this Laptop, I will post more shortly.

Enjoy!

A big thank you momma's boy for providing this group and all that eye candy. Damn, those pics are hot and some of those ladies look like they mean business. :) Having trouble with some of the "click to open" pics. Tried turning off all defences on my browser, no help. I won't give up. :/

I submitted the "Click to open or Click to view" links not working topic in the "Technical Support" thread and it appears that somehow, it's a problem with the links as "Danton" informed me. He stated the problem is mostly with older posts but I've come across many from 2014 and 2015 that also don't work. (So why are people still posting this way?).

So, I conducted a test, I use Firefox and thought it might have been a browser or addon problem. So today, I installed Google Chrome browser and found that it also is unable to display these images.

As Danton mentioned in his reply to me, if the link does not show a miniature of the pic, then chances are that the link is broken. I'm shocked at how many such links there are, it's widespread (pardon the pun). A lot of good material out there is impossible to view, to which I can only say.... "Pity" :(

I wonder if these links can be removed or fixed?