Sign in to follow this  

Tabitha Extreme Boot Fetish Pics

Hello!

I posted a picture here with promises of more to come.

Finally, I have some time to add some pics- I have so soooooooo many so if you like- I will add more. These are all me- some older some newer-but all me and my boots. I have had a boot fetish since I was around 14 and saved up for my very first pair ! Enjoy! xox Tabitha

Ps If this is supposed to go elsewhere (please move it and I apologize!)

I purchased these in Hollywood. I had them custom made. I love the unique purple color and the clear platform and heels. The heel is 6 inches in hight.

picture.php?albumid=10321&pictureid=69322

These are well used and worn ! 5 inch clear platform stretchy black PVC Pleaser boots

picture.php?albumid=10321&pictureid=69323

I LOVE these boots! They were purchased at Tony Shoes in Hollywood. They are soft stretchy leather with a 6 inch heel. This photo was taken in Topanga canyon for a Boot Fetish website years ago!

picture.php?albumid=10321&pictureid=69324

These are another well loved and well worn pair (hmmm I seem to be saying that about alot of these ) They were purchased at Lady Exotic shoes in Hollywood (sadly it closed about a year or two ago ) They are red PVC with 8 inch heel and 6 inch front platform. I wore these boots for a number of photoshoots and videos as well as when I preformed at Dungeon Hollywood (Club Blue)

picture.php?albumid=10321&pictureid=69319

You look amazing in all your pictures with boots Tabitha. I might have a favorite one in all your pictures and it would be the one with the red boots next would be the purple ones!

Thank you for sharing, I love them all but your pic with the "5 inch clear platform stretchy black PVC Pleaser boots" (the name says it all). Actually as part of the outfit, I would be melted butter in your presence.;)

Sign in to follow this