How do you put pics in your posts???

Guest W***ledi*Time

You can't insert pictures directly from your personal computer into a post. First, you'll have to either upload the pic to your Cerb album, or upload it to a picture-hosting site on the web. Then you'll be able to insert the pic from there into your post.

p.s. One method of inserting:

1) right-click on the image, then select "copy";

2) place your cursor in the body of your post at the place where you want the image to appear;

3) "control-V" to paste it.

Ahhhh, ok, well that sucks lol, I have a lot of pictures on my computer but cannot remember where I got them lol. Ok I will see if I can figure out how to get an online album.

Thank you for the response

I was just asked by someone how to insert a picture in a thread. I can do it, but it involves a multi multi multi step process. I know I use the method that WIT outlined in his post in this thread using a web based photo hosting site.

That means I copy a pic onto my computer, then upload it to another hosting website, then from there copy the link and then insert that link into a thread.

Is there a simpler, quicker and faster way to do this?

I'm the one Mr. Nice helped out (thank you sweetie). Easy as pie:

Go to photobucket.com (or another hosting site) - create an account.

Upload to this site. Once you have uploaded it, you copy the link (http) and go to the yellow button on cerb that says insert link. Paste the link and then hit preview to make sure it worked.

However, for my pictures, I upload them to my albums on my profile - this way, once they are moderated, I only have to copy/paste them.

Good luck!