I saw her last week. She is a very attractive young woman, everything was on the menu, although I just went for a bbbj. She is VERY skilled, well, at least it worked for. I am curious why all of her ads have disappeared however...

Guest W***ledi*Time
.... I am curious why all of her ads have disappeared however...

A question was raised that she may be underage. Her Cerb ads were removed as a precaution.

Guest W***ledi*Time
hmm, well let us know please when this is verified...

If she provides proof of age, Mod will let us know.

Of course we are each, as individuals, fully responsible for taking the necessary precautions to ensure that the ladies we see are not underage. When in doubt, ask for ID (all you need to see are her picture and date of birth, she can cover up the rest). If a lady declines to show you proof of age when you request it, walk away. If that lady is a member of Cerb, please notify Mod of her refusal.

Hmm, Your IP says your in the UK (That tells me you are using a proxy / anoynm IP) ... sorry but I always suspect the worst when someone makes a comment like that and encourage others to be SURE to check this ladies ID if you visit her. See if she will show it to anyone else.