Sign in to follow this  

old enough to do it really well and young enough to it for a really loooong time...

[CENTER][B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#9932cc]Kennedy Kummings[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc] My favourite position is whichever one I can get you off on so insanely you can't breathe!!! Up for the challenge?â?¦.I am the fantasy you dream ofâ?¦[/COLOR][COLOR=mediumturquoise].GORGEOUS RAVEN BLACK HAIR, BIG INVITING BROWN EYES AND LEGS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESSâ?¦.FULL LIPS WITH A TIGHT BODYâ?¦.5â??7, 110pds and a Very Delicious 32Bâ?¦..[/COLOR][COLOR=#9932cc]I AM your girl next door :wink: I offer a session that will make you feel like you have been lying on a beach for hours, weak in the knees, and shutteringâ?¦.I offer basic services to a wild GFE-MA session or if you fancy just my companionship BUT [SIZE=4]satisfation is my gaurantee[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][SIZE=3][B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=#9932cc]â?¦. I am well recommended and take pride and delight in my job and the Company I work for. If you are looking for someone to treat you like the king you deserve then here I am, cum get me.. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]:wink:[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4654&pictureid=30810[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Contact me personally at 613-315-7498.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]
[U][I][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=darkorchid]Wed 10-4 May 16[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U]
[B][I][U][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#4169e1]Thurs 10-4 May 17[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#4169e1]Fri May 18 10-11pm May 18[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#4169e1]Sun 10-9 May 20(call for location)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I][/B]
[COLOR=darkorchid][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][I]Plz Inquire about Your personal imperial naughty hot tub session :wink:As rates differ as far as room fees...[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4362&pictureid=29687[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=darkorchid][B][I][U][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#00bfff]DOOR RATES ONLY:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid][U][I][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#00bfff]30 mins-$50[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorchid][FONT=Georgia][B][I][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00bfff]45 mins-$60[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid]
[FONT=Georgia][B][I][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00bfff]60 mins-$80[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][B][I][U][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00bfff]Longers sessions aval upon request as well as duos and couples....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4362&pictureid=27901[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=darkorchid][COLOR=magenta][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta][B][I][U]Yours Always,[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this