This made me laugh out loud!

Date: 2008-05-12, 4:50PM EDT

Hello,my name is Mandy.

I have brown hair and blond steaks,

'110 pounds,

Tanned,toned

Very open minded.

Call 325-****

Blond steaks ? Wow so maybe you get two dinning choices ? Will that be meow meow or moo moo ?

I think I'll give Mandy a ring and let her know March 14 is officialy steak and blowjob day!

At least it is a change from all the fake pics. I have been paying so much attention to the pics lately to see if they are fake that I skipped over this one as it had no pic. If you call ask her if she charges extra for the steaks or if this is all inclusive.

I don't like blonde steaks myself.. But a nice blue rare filet is good for me;)....served by a blonde might be yummy:rolleyes:....and then I'd have her for dessert..

I don't like blonde steaks myself.. But a nice blue rare filet is good for me;)....served by a blonde might be yummy:rolleyes:....and then I'd have her for dessert..

You had me at dessert!!! Or was it "then I'd have her for dessert" either way I like....or is that lick. Erica, very nice...

I wonder what a blonde steak would taste like....

I myself prefer my steak medium well but i do love blondes!!!

Now a blond named Mandy serving a steak might be interesting!!!

Maybe but I prefer the knife in my hand not in my back and reading the link posted by thracer that is what might happen if one goes near Mandy.

Guest meteor

Hey Cowboy, this is the same Mandy I wrote in that Incall Horror Warning Post a few days ago......

Hey there I realized that after wards thanks to a fellow board memember and I'm sorry to have heard about your encounter, thankfully you got out ok.

Had I realized this was the same girl I likely would not have made light of the ad on CL

Once again sorry you ran into a bad egg. Looks like your sort of new around here, take a few minutes to review this site. Ottawa has so many GOOD independents and some great CERB members here have taken the time to review then and even boast a bit about their encounters, I know I'm guilty in that department!