my review of sydnee

Well here we go I had my first session with an SP that i met through this board, sydnee. She made a 4 hour trip to come and see me and for that I will be forever greatful. If it wasn't for me finding this board and reading the posts here I would never have had this opportunity as I probably would have been too shy. Sydnee is a natural. She is beautiful, very very warm and a genuinly nice person. We clicked from the first time I called her and I can tell you that having her was the best sexual experience of my life. She enjoys her work, is well educated and travelled as am I, and she performs the best oral sex BBBJ that I have every experienced in my life. She met me at the hotel dressed in one of the fantasy outfits that we had discussed and let me tell you i almost fell over when I saw her I had booked a two and a half hour session with her, and I spent the first half hour just talking with her. She is very cuddly and warm and is an awesome kisser, something I have never experienced with an sp before. She made me feel comfortable and from that half hour chatting it seemed as if we had known each other for years. We had a wonderful time together, and we both really enjoyed it. I am definately going to see her again as a duo with either mystique or elizabeth. Her rates are very good considering the trip she had to make, and she is definately not a clock watcher. All in all she is worth every penny and then some. I would wholeheartedly reccomend her to anyone as she really does enjoy what she does. My nervousness and shyness melted away after that first kiss and the rest was heaven. She is a true courtesan and would fit in rather well at Louis XV's court :D Again I want to thank the mod and everyone else that posts here for their valuable insites, as I had had soooo many bad experiences before I had almost given up. This was my one day of heaven. I will write more when I experience the duo next time :D

Guest ***rgi*****9

Great to see Amadeus!!! If you get a chance why not ask all three Sydnee, Mystique and Elizabeth (TRUST ME you will enjoy absolutely every second) For me I must also say if you get a chance add in Maggie.

Great Post and Good Luck.

thanks georgie, i plan to when i am in the city next time. The look in her eyes when you are with her, you know what I mean just amazing. I am going to book a duo to start with sydnee and elizabeth or mystique I haven't seen maggie yet but we will see, I found a whole new world now and it is sooo great, couldn't have done it without all the great people that post on here, I am still on a high from this morning like I say she was just amazing. Thanks again for your kind words she is working on a surprise for me so hopefully that will go as its something i always wanted, with sydnee she is always full of oh so good surprises ;)

While I want to say the pleasure was all mine, I know that wasn't the case ;) I am so flattered bi your review Amadeus darlin...you are a gentleman and would have been a fine addition to Louis's court yourself :D