Has anyone noticed???

Has anyone noticed when the word clothes is written, you can click on it and it goes to a website?? or is it just my computer?

Edited by Tiffany Amber

huh?

I do not really understand what you are asking.......

I may be old...but I am slow also.......

I am just as lost as the rest of y'all!

Oh, I get it now! haha!

When she types the words work clothes it tries to hi-jack her to another page!

No this would be an issue with your system! Usually it means your browser has an "assistant" hijacker in it. (spyware)

Edited by Miss Scarlett
Figured out the OP!

it must be just your computer, when my work clothes is written a click doesn't bring me to a website - but I've also had lots to drink ... just sayin' :)

Has anyone noticed when the work clothes is written, you can click on it and it goes to a website?? or is it just my computer?

What she means is when she types the words work clothes it highlights and tries to hijack her to another web page! Tiffany, it usually is an indicator of spyware in your browser!

When I visited a post on here, the word CLOTHES was a different colour, meaning there was a link. I clicked on it and it brought me to a website selling clothes and designer shoes.

I guess it is my computer! Great...anither trip the Futur shop!! LOL

Sorry if i confused with my written!

Additional Comments:

Now its doing it for the word "shoes"!! Sorry guys! it is just my computer, I just got this new spyware on my computer and I guess its not working or I didnt install it properly.

And between my being french and my long nails, i cant spell if my life depended on it!!!

Guest W***ledi*Time
When I visited a posy on here, the word CLOTHES was a different colour, meaning there was a link. I clicked on it and it brought me to a website selling clothes and designer shoes.

I guess it is my computer! Great...anither trip the Futur shop!! LOL

Sorry if i confused with my written!

If it was in a post on Cerb, and you clicked on a word in a different colour, then it could have been a link. There may not be anything wrong with your computer. (I noticed a member yesterday who posted an ad for designer clothes she was selling; the ad has disappeared so I assume a mod deleted it for violating Cerb ad rules. This is probably the post you're referring to?)

Additional comments:

I see you've now posted that it's still doing it. So much for my theory!

Yes thats the thread! Mod deleted it!

After I clicked on it, then when I wrote the word clothes or shoes it did the same to me, so I thought maybe it was a virus that I opened.

If it is doing it when you type it, it probably did install something into your system. I agree with WIT if it was only happening on that one thread it was probably them, but since it is now happening on everything it is something not good. When I read your post those words are not in a different colour, and do not link me to another page. You said you just installed an anti-spyware? Try running a scan, it may catch it. If not you can look in your add and remove programs and usually a spyware "assistant" will be located in there.

If not PM me and I can take you through a few tests to see if your system is ok. I used to do tech support for anti-viruses and spyware.