Your first brush with erotica...

Guest **m***e_***al***

lol @ 'playing' with girls in the field...

that reminds me of an earlier time when i slept over at my girl friends house and she showed me how to make yourself 'feel good' by humping a long picture. lol...i knew there was somethin different about her after that ;)

Then there was another time - and I'm sure this will peak a few men (and women's) interest - when I was in the bathroom with two of my other girlfriends and we were cutting each other's hair and having girl talk...innocent things that girls do. and then one of the girls was showing us how to use a tampon in the mirror and then she started looking at her pussy in the mirror and kind of playing with it. And then we all started to pose naked in the mirror! hahaha ohhh good times, "eh"? :0

It's no wonder I grew up to be so sexually charged!

Guest S**a*Q

A friend found a random blank VHS... So we popped it in, and it was a girl masturbating with a hitachi magic wand... I watched the whole thing, to the dismay of my friends... Leading me to go home and find something similar to the "vibrating marshmallow" I saw on the video...

I found my electric toothbrush... that only I used... And I led myself to my first orgasm at nine...

For the longest time my parents could not figure out why I brushed my teeth so much but had so many issues at the dentist... ;)

xxx

Watched bleu nuit on chanel 11 lots

OMG Bleu Nuit! God does that ever bring me back! Bleu Nuit was where it was at! lol :P

Well, there were the catalogs with woman's underwear, etc., but the first real exposure was to a playboy magazine centerfold in my friend's "fort" under the stairs in his parents house. Boy was that ever cool!

I found my electric toothbrush... that only I used... And I led myself to my first orgasm at nine...

For the longest time my parents could not figure out why I brushed my teeth so much but had so many issues at the dentist... ;)

xxx

Hmmmm....ya know....I have an electric toothbrush too....just saying :P

When I was about 9 or 10, someone place two or three boxes full of Playboys, Penthouses, etc on the curb in the housing complex I lived in. It must have been the end of the month and someone who was moving just left the stuff there. Talk about heaven. Our little gang of ruffins divided the motherload among us. We each got about 8 or so magazines and would trade them back and forth.

I remember vividly Miss November 1974 Bebe Buell. That addition I never traded and kept as my personal stash. You can see why.

tumblr_l33r79YFkO1qbkd8vo1_500.jpg

Coming home from my grandparents' house on my bike, at age 10, I stumbled upon pieces of a magazine off the side of the road, that had pictures of nude women..... it was an awesome day, never forgot it and it was truly life changing!! It would have been a good scene for the movie "Stand by Me".

Guest **ng***1

I remember a friend at school told me to come with him at recess to the far side of the school yard to show me something. He had a centrefold folded up in his pocket. He unfolded it and there was the first naked woman I had ever seen. We stared at that for what seemed forever until a deep voice interrupted our gaze "whatch'ya got their?". It was one of the teachers. I knew him but never had him as a teacher. I thought we were dead. He just said, recess is over, and turned and started walking back. He must have been laughing his ass off. I imagine we looked hilarious. I can still see the pictures clear as can be. Great post!!