Is there anything better?

Quite a few years back while at Pigales I accompanied a beautiful young french dancer back to the champagne room for a little fun. We spent an hour or so together, had a couple of drinks, it was great! I woke up the next day and could still smell her beautiful sent on me, as well as my clothes. Just one problem, I guess she must have been wearing some tanning bronzer that now was smeared all over my white pants. Oh! And some sort of glitter that now covered the front of my shirt.

I didn't realize it at the time when I came out of the champagne room but I must have provided quite a laugh for my fellow patrons. Just glad I didn't stick around long. But yes, felt like a dork the next day.

I used to "fake" tan with a lotion, but then realized it stained everything I went near, so now I just tan in a bed so I know I wont be getting anyone into trouble!

And the glitter.... Do dancers even put them on anymore?? We used to talk about that in the dressing room, some guys would totally freak out and go to the washroom to try and get them off, so most of us stopped using them! They do look very pretty under the lights, but again we were getting some our gentlemen friends in big trouble!

Originally Posted by ekimout viewpost.gif

Quite a few years back while at Pigales I accompanied a beautiful young french dancer back to the champagne room for a little fun. We spent an hour or so together, had a couple of drinks, it was great! I woke up the next day and could still smell her beautiful sent on me, as well as my clothes. Just one problem, I guess she must have been wearing some tanning bronzer that now was smeared all over my white pants. Oh! And some sort of glitter that now covered the front of my shirt.

I didn't realize it at the time when I came out of the champagne room but I must have provided quite a laugh for my fellow patrons. Just glad I didn't stick around long. But yes, felt like a dork the next day.

I used to "fake" tan with a lotion, but then realized it stained everything I went near, so now I just tan in a bed so I know I wont be getting anyone into trouble!

And the glitter.... Do dancers even put them on anymore?? We used to talk about that in the dressing room, some guys would totally freak out and go to the washroom to try and get them off, so most of us stopped using them! They do look very pretty under the lights, but again we were getting some our gentlemen friends in big trouble!

It was quite some years ago, so I imagine the girls don't use the tanning lotion or glitter anymore. It's funny to think about it now, but at the time...not so much. Luckily I was single.