I hadn't even noticed her, thanks for posting this! I will check her out and if things sounds good may pay her a visit and let you know.

Tried to see her today but English was a challenge to say the least. I'm not 100% sure but I think she quoted me $360 for the hour and either didn't understand or didn't want to discuss her menu. Needless to say I declined.

If someone could shed a little more light on her that would be great, but I think I'll wait this one out for a review.

I was going to, but her incall is at the end of portage in a dump motel I have been there b4 that place is dreadful and the last asian girl I seen there was a bait and switch! She said 160hh 260h that's not bad and she looked and sounded cute

Posted via Mobile Device

I had just visited this lady recently, service is good, as she is new to this, and might not do as much as others SP, but I like her because of her innocence, body is nice and youthful, one thing that you might want to know, is she has lots of hair. She is a student and will only be here for a short time.

Yes she is. I went for a ride to go see her, and I think she is pretty cute with a big natural bush

Posted via Mobile Device

I went to see Kimmi today and was rather happy with her. She was really very nice (and I am not sure why this matters to me so much) and a sweet girl. It reminded me that a lot of girls in the SP business in Asia just do it as a part time job to get through school and such. The same is done here of course, but over there it is much more common, and there isn't such an "SP" stigma (drugs etc.), that many of the girls get painted with here (not that it is always true mind you).

I would definitely recommend. She is really from Taiwan (I talked with her at length after the session), and is just a student in Toronto who is funding her English study with her SP work. She also has the "oral skills" that I remember from the Chinese girls. It is a little "automatic" if you have had it before, but if not, it is definitely worth experiencing.