Gen (Submissive Gen)

Little over a week ago, I noticed an ad on several of the listing directories that have popped up after the demise of craigslist. The pictures attached showed a girl that I can only describe as adorably sweet and cute, almost unusual in comparison to what is typically out there; A REAL girl next door. I was drawn to the ad immediately, and then I read the headline: Submissive GEM.

BDSM is not something I seek out - don't have the desire to be a sub or dom in that extreme way. But I have had partners in the past who enjoy many elements of it, and what turns me on is doing whatever it takes to please who I am with. Hearing those screams of ecstasy while in the act of doing something outside my nature can become the absolute pinnacle of eroticsm. So seeing that combination of sweet AND sexually adventurous made me throw caution to the wind and arrange an appointment asap.

When she arrived, I was taken aback again seeing that she was even more adorable in person. Cute smile, bright charming eyes, and very quick to giggle. We sat down and talked for awhile, and then I brought up the details of her ad to make absolutely sure it wasn't some type of 'misprint'. Not only did she confirm it to be (mostly) accurate, her expression changed to one of mischievous glee. My gut instinct about anyone is almost always bang on before I meet them, and that look right there comfirmed again that I was right - even before we started. This was going to be an amazing night.

After all was said and done, I was wrong. It was even better than I hoped. Unfortunately (for anyone reading this), the explicit details will remain private. What can be said is that this girl LOVES sex and is insatiable. She is extremely vocal as well. Honestly, I don't recall her cursing during our conversation, but what came out of her mouth while fucking was absolutely filthy. When there were words that is - the high pitched screeching of multiple orgasms made me thankful none of my neighbours have dogs. Totally amazing.

For what I like sexually, she was absolutely perfect. Already repeated, and will do so again.

Caveats:

As with any encounter, YMMV. She also needs to feel comfortable with a client before engaging in any activity, so you will need to respect her wishes if she declines.

Also, while she may be tiny, she is not a spinner in any way. If a bit of a tummy is not appealing to you, don't bother - but it's your loss.

Outcalls only.

My closing thought: It sucks when she leaves, because girls like this make it so hard to accept the reality my chances of finding a like-minded girlfriend are slim to none. Hell, I've met some amazing SP's that might be tough to go back to after this! Oh yeah, she also gives a great massage

• Like 2

What is the agency? Is it a cerb member? With all the great ladies we have available here on cerb it seems silly to post a recommendation for a non-cerb member and not provide contact information... Hopefully you could encourage the Submissive Gem or her agency to join the community!

She picked the right name because everyone that she has seen has called me back and said she was great. She is truly a sweet girl and a true GEM :)

Kisses Tracey...

That doesn't surprise me in the least; I've had the pleasure of her company several times now and on top of being incredibly sweet, she's by far one of the best experiences I have ever had. Might be even better now that she is not affiliated with that other agency she started with, they were terrible (which is why I left the name out in the first place).

Guest submissivegem

Hi, I am now a member of CERB. And finally found this recommendation. Moonshine told me he wrote a review, but I wasn't able to find it until today :D. So, here I am. And you already have the website above. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.