There are time when as others have described an emotion, chemistry, connection, talking, cuddling, kissing, shower fun, massage. Taking the time to build the desire and then enjoying each other and both parties have a good time.

But there are also times when I am just so lust full that straight into sex and have carnal fun with each other is needed. It all depends on what i am looking for at that time I guess.

Regardless weather it is a GFE, I am looking for or just a down and dirtly good time, as was said I we know what you do for a living and we are fine with that but please there has got to be some sort of illusion for us, i don know want to know about your Boyfriend or whom ever.

I don't think anyone would want otherwise! Who in their right mind wants to see a provider that is grumpy or cold? I try to be positive in general everywhere I go. I chat with and get to know my teller(s) at the bank or my grocery clerk each time I go in with friendly banter. I wouldn't go back to a hairdresser who was in her own world and paying no attention to me other than the hair itself. I banter with my physician, mechanic, etc. If you are like this all the time you will have better connections everywhere and deep down that is what all people desire.

It's important every where you go in my opinion to make connections with other humans.. and all the more so with this job. It's the most important connection I realize for men who are vulnerable when they come to see us... so I strive even more to make this an easy transition from whatever job or situation in their lives they've just come from to being with an old friend, an old girlfriend or a mistress who can soothe them for an hour and make them leave with a smile on their face.

• Like 3

I don't think anyone would want otherwise! Who in their right mind wants to see a provider that is grumpy or cold?

I can attest to that... I was married to grumpy and cold!!!

Guest b**ws***4

In my experience it is always about the connection. I am not terribly experienced in this, but in the few times I have been around, there is a moment that changes things from simple transcation, to mutually beneficial exchanage.

As a Cerbite Newbie (albeit with lots of grey hair) I'm finding it so fascinating to listen to one and all. Its great to know that my heads (both) and heart is in the right place - the physical / emotional / intellectual / comical / physical moment connection stars align and bingo you've got the perfect date. My hat (no pun) is off to you ladies for learning that art and making those of us who appreciate your craft so much wiser.

Thank you many times over.

Sign me up for the minority (or majority, or whatever it's at now :) )

One thing I'd add - I'd like whoever I'm with to have as much fun as I'm having. If you're not, tell me what to do to make sure you are!