Out call demand or Private studios?

I have a few questions as I am planning ahead for a move to a very private residential area and my in calls will be greatly reduced as a result. I was wondering what the demand is like if I start to do out calls? Secondly, if any other MP's already have a studio, and if I would be able to book time there for my clients? Please PM me as this is another possibility. As well, when I move to my new residence are there clients that would book a few hours with me at a fare rate to spend time with me as more of a "social companion" for the evening? This would include light snacks, beverages by the fireplace, great conversation and would be followed by a session. I would have to lure anyone in for at least two hours so it looks like a date. ; ) I already have a few that do book longer and I really enjoy the extra time with them.

This will be a big change as the place I have now is just right as far as having people over and generally not noticed by my neighbors. My days of the higher in call volume are soon to come to an end and would like to gather as much information as I can to plan ahead.

All responses and any info are greatly appreciated!

Thanks. : )

A couple notes:

-I believe there is a small demand for outcall massage, but I'm sure you could get a few clients that way. Especially out-of-towners at hotels.

-Feel free to contact me for places you can do massage by "renting" the studio on an hourly rate.

-Yes, there is a demand for providing social companionship along with massage. I love these dates!