Sign in to follow this  

Come be on cloud nine today from 8 to 4 darling!

Hi darling,

Did U ever wonder how it is like to walk on cloud nine love?! Well imagine walking into the best place your dream or inspiration can think of hun! Then U find this beautiful curvaceous â??dame de compagnieâ?? waiting to guide U to and into her nest of indulgence where all your worries will fade away and where U will just want to stay a little longer love! Then this sexy babe will bring U back to life with her sexy smile and will promise U that U will spend the time of your lifetime chéri !!

In my unhibited world there R wonders and lots of caring so U will have a smile on your lips really fast babe! And I will make sure this smile remains and will make U come back love!

Let me take U to my world chéri where only happiness and satisfaction exist babe! The one that will leave U completely mesmerized and wanting to come back soon hun! If U donâ??t believe what I am saying how about checking my recommendations daring! Now I am not trying to over brag about myself but what I know is that I involve myself with my love visitors for I too want to have a piece of U when U leave but donâ??t U worry all of our time together will be forgotten afterwards but not from my mind hun!!

Beginners welcome! Tenderness is open to all isnâ??t it love?!

I can catch U today from 8 am to 4 pm at my conveniently located downtown Gatineau location where there is lots of FREE parking hun!

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email][email protected][/email].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this