Sign in to follow this  

A merry and sexy time in my Xmas nest of indulgence hun!

Hi darling,

Now how about having this totally inhibited and wild babe take U for a merry time in her cozy nest of indulgence that U just wonâ??t want to leave babe?!! I can ensure U will spend a fabulous time and even have U forget about the time best the day we R love! So today, on your way to your shopping spree or on the way back, how about dropping by my merry nest of indulgence for some great pampering and indulging chéri ?! Yes I promise U will have time to do both hun! I am conveniently located downtown Gatineau near Costco or corners of Greber and Maloney blvds if U R not a beer drinker!

Beginners welcome!

I am available today from 9 am to 9 pm.

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email][email protected][/email].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. At my downtown Ottawa location, please hand it to me in my nest of indulgence directly. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this