The Lovely Leigh

After seeing Leigh's website and ads, plus a few postings here on CERB, I decided to take the plunge and visit. What I met was a very pretty, very sweet, young lady at the door at a small, but very clean apartment. The apartment is in an ok part of town, and the bedroom was nicely lit up. Lots of kissing to begin with, plus an exceptional massage& bodyslide. You would be a fool not to book a full hour with Leigh, and even more of a fool to try and save $20 by not going with her "ultimate GFE" package.

Leigh is a gorgeous young lady, who is very enthusiastic about what she does. Not a clock watcher either. If you can be nice to this lady, she will pay you back in spades. I definitely plan to repeat.

• Like 1

I just saw her today for the 1st time and all i can say is wow, was so shaky legged after i could barely get into my apartment lol. shes a very sweet bubbly girl. nice little body and looked hot in the lingerie she was wearing. I wont go into specific details about her services but it was more then i was expecting and left very happy.

• Like 1

i agree. i saw her for the 1st time last july and now see her as often as i can. living in brandon makes it hard, but i get there. can go wrong with her.

• Like 1

Thanks big cookie! ur a sweetheart! I used to have a site but wpg is such a small city I discided to stay a lil more private..

Thanks big cookie! ur a sweetheart! I used to have a site but wpg is such a small city I discided to stay a lil more private..

Clients have to rely on the positive reviews and can see how sexy Leigh is in her pics!!!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.