Sign in to follow this  

Bcuz the essence and experience of a mature artisan of pleasure is all U need hun1

Hi darling,

I am Barbara, a vibrant and bubbly mature lady, pretty with long, curly red hair, sexy green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as U can see in the pics. And watch for a new album is coming up as soon as mod as approved it! I have a real contagious â??joie de vivreâ?? that U will most likely appreciate babe!

I have at hear to provide a delightful, unrushed and dedicated service because we all need these times to completely let go, take a deep breath and have a mature â??dame de compagnieâ?? take car of U like never before chéri !

Now donâ??t think itâ??s because I am not posting ads every day like I used to when I was available every day before U know what but my strong and intense personality that was being very raunchy is not suited any longer but I am never the less available Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4 pm (can be longer upon enough notice) and one evening a week (usually the Thursday and on some weekends (on weekends upon notice can exceptionally make myself available mostly during the day love).

Tomorrow, Wednesday, January 28th I will be available 9 am to 5 or 6 pm and same for Thursday with the possibility on Thursday of extending till midnight but not sure as of yet.

Hope to catch U soon darling!!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email][email protected][/email].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this