Sign in to follow this  

New Photo: Boss Lady

[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]

Look no further, gentlemen, Dorinda Bloom is here to please you, flirt with you, and fulfill your wildest fantasies.

Let us share the ultimate experience that you are seeking. At 5â??4 and 120 lbs, my body is bound to impress you. Gaze into my deep and beautiful brown eyes. Touch my soft, silky, tanned skin and tight derriere. My slim, petite frame and perfect Double D breasts are yours to admire, relish, and take pleasure in.

Allow me to spoil you in rich indulgence. Intimate moments can be had in hot tubs, giving and receiving massages, and cuddling up close together. At your place or mine, you are sure to find that our time is well-spent.

Lift the veil of my mystery to find that I am not just a pretty face; I am a true companion and a natural conversationalist. You will find that I am able to keep up with your intellect. I enjoy watching the news and discussing everything from current events to pop culture. In privacy, I anticipate you whispering sweet nothings and telling me your deepest secrets: all are safe with me.

Together, you will find that I am the confident unicorn you are seeking: a healthy, experienced woman in her 30s. I enjoy watching the sun rise and set, partaking in regular exercise, and fine dining. I keep current in fashion trends and take pride in my appearance. I dress to impress the man by my side in beautiful, revealing clothing.

Contact me at 613 - 316 - 3180 and listen to my sweet voice on the other end of the phone. Choose an experience close to home, a romantic getaway, or perhaps something more private. I am your perfect playmate for any occasion, and your exceptional experience awaits you. To arrange some special time just for you, please contact me here: [url]http://www.dorindabloom.ca/screening/[/url] or message me at [email][email protected][/email]

Sweetest of Kisses,
Dorinda XOX
[url]www.dorindabloom.ca[/url]

Sign in to follow this