Early morning rendevous?

I know this topic comes up once in a while, but not lately.

Are there any ladies that offer early morning rendevous (lets say 8am)in the downtown area, preferably outcall?

I have a morning available tomorrow, and well you can guess the rest.

Its probably time to update the topic anyways. Thanks.

travel to the west end and see Sexysammy613 :)

He specifically asked for info for "the downtown area" so suggesting travel to the west end is not really an appropriate reply is it?

Thanks to those who responded. I thought I would add a couple other "data points" to my own inquiry that I learned:

1) Sacha, who has a number of positive reviews, appears to be available for that sort of visit.

2) The very-highly respected Annessa can be available, but needs a bit of advance notice.

3) At least one lady at PK ... Jessy ... takes morning appointments, and she has positive reviews.

Again (as consistent with posting guidelines) I asked this question generally to update to topic of "morning call" for the board, but obviously (smile) I had an immediate vested interest.

Guest AdamK

I don't think Karine does her early morning rendezvous any longer since she became quite dedicated to her fitness plan. She's in fantastic shape now! Of course, you'd have to double check with her.