Met up with visiting SP Lovely Dorinda last night. Dorinda has a reputation as an SP who enjoys pampering her clients as I learned from reading her reviews. Showing up at her honeymoon suite I must say I was impressed. The suite had it all, jaccuzzi, "steam shower", even a fireplace. I thought she was a bit shy to begin but quickly we both became comfortable. The bikini I requested was provided and this is how she greeted me as I entered. She gave me kisses and immediately "Mr Winky" responded in approval. She invited me to sit on the sofa to discuss what I would like.

Her enhanced breasts. They looked and felt natural and well proportioned to her frame. After we cuddled and chatted. She then invited me to the bathroom. I was surprised that she had this "steam shower" in the room. I had never experienced this before and I very much enjoyed it. 15 minutes later we were in the jaccuzzi.

She cuddled with me again in the warm water jets. Very relaxing. Then I asked if she was ready for round two. She took the blanket and two pillows from the bed and spread it in front of the fireplace, suggested we "picnic" on the floor.

A wonderful experience. Not a clock watcher at all. We exceeded the two hours.

Definite repeat. Definitely recommend.

Excellent review. Fellow pooiners appreciate!
Thanks! She's back 14th to the 16th. Treat her well guys! Let's make Dorinda a frequent flyer to Winnipeg!:bigclap:

Has she retired her post on EC is down and her website is gone

Yes she has, she had a posted last week or so.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.