Life After Death, Take 2

Heh heh... someone just pointed me to this little video, and I thought it would make a fun little addendum to the more serious discussion held here earlier. And maybe strike a chord with the tastes and inclinations of the CERB community. :)

If you knew there was going to be an afterlife, what would you want it to be like? What would you do to ensure you got the afterlife you wanted? For one cartoon man's answer, let us turn to...

... the Saga of Biorn!

Enjoy :)

Guest W***ledi*Time

Everyone's born to die. But not everyone can be re-bjorn in valhalla. Once he recovers from the let-down, perhaps bjorn might actually find some consolation in being the only male locked in amongst a superfluity of bored sisters??

Nice little vid. I've always thought that if there is an afterlife, it would probably be what you want it to be. Although I've always liked the joke about the 72 virgins who presumably await suicide bombers in the afterlife. After they blow themselves up and enter the hallowed gates of their "heaven," they are indeed greeted by 72 virgins; 72 pimply face comic book nerds. I like the idea that the universe may have a nasty sense of humour. How else do you explain boy bands?