you mean you could actually turn down sexual intercourse with a man who is VERY LARGE,.... I thought women wanted men who are VERY LARGE and never thought one would actually refuse....wow!! I'm of the VERY LARGE variety and I never had a problem with any woman on the issue....although my last one did say it had hurt but it was because we had gone at it a bit too fast...my fault!!

Lots of us do like well-endowed men, Rickkm! But I have to say, with all due respect, that if you've never had a problem with any woman, despite your size, then you're not as overly large as you may think. Count that as a blessing, frankly! Overly large men are very often turned down by women because it's not easy to accommodate them without pain or injury. Having someone hammer against an ovary is like getting kicked in the balls.

Things can be worked out, with patience and a good sense of humour, but there is such a thing as being too big for most women. The men I've known in this category usually miss out on deep-throating and anal sex, and there are many positions for intercourse that just don't work.

thin

atletic

slim

a few extra pounds

chunky

husky

an extra few pounds

large man

these are some of the more considerate tems for men and there sizes

Lots of us do like well-endowed men, Rickkm! But I have to say, with all due respect, that if you've never had a problem with any woman, despite your size, then you're not as overly large as you may think. Count that as a blessing, frankly! Overly large men are very often turned down by women because it's not easy to accommodate them without pain or injury. Having someone hammer against an ovary is like getting kicked in the balls.

Things can be worked out, with patience and a good sense of humour, but there is such a thing as being too big for most women. The men I've known in this category usually miss out on deep-throating and anal sex, and there are many positions for intercourse that just don't work.

Well I happen to like my little one cause it fits in all the holes and no one complains. hehe

thin

atletic

slim

a few extra pounds

chunky

husky

an extra few pounds

large man

these are some of the more considerate tems for men and there sizes

Only thing missing is "chubby hubby." Belongs near the bottom of your list, I think. :icon_wink:

I personally would look for a physical but more importantly a connection with an escourt.

Both are important and usually physical attraction comes first.

If an encounter is only one sided it i would not be find it very rewarding.

Thus I think the client phisical appearance but more importantly his demeanor and personality are as important.