Sign in to follow this  

Special rates today before 3pm!! Gorgeous face, great personality&unbelievable body!

â?¡â?¡HI GENTLEMEN! Don't be disappointed today! You deserve the best and I am the perfect choice! Get spoiled and pampered like a king by a drop dead sexy exotic Romanian beauty with a personality that matches my unbelievable body! I'm 5'4, 105lbs 30B/24/36 flat toned tummy with a seriously amazing round curvy booty that looks phenomenal on my tiny frame! Everyone I have met has come back many, many times; come find out why ;) over and over again I am told that my pictures simply do not do me justice! When I first open the door and you take that first look at me, you will be in awe of my true and natural beauty and see just how beautiful and sexy I am in person! Doing special rates today! â? â? â? I only see RESPECTFUL gentlemen with great hygiene (such as myself!) Come see what you truly have been missing out on, and old friends welcome too! I honestly keep getting better and better ;) â?â? Câ?¢Aâ?¢Lâ?¢Lâ? â? please no texting or PM because it is much easier to speak to each other on the phone so everything is answered promptly and we can get a sense of each others personality :) â??343â??333â??0089â?? â?â? Câ?¢Aâ?¢Lâ?¢L@â? â? please and thank you! :) â?§â?§â?§â?§Please let me know you found me on LYLA at the beginning please for the special rate so I know you have read all my ad on here!â?§â?§â?§â?§â?§ Mirella xox

Sign in to follow this