Sign in to follow this  

Gorgeous face, stunning eyes and full lips! Available for out calls!

[B][I]Hi gentlemen (or ladies ;) )! I am available for [U]out call only to your hotel[U]until later tonight! (I am on my phone and not sure yet how to copy and paste/ad colour etc, so excuse my ad :P) Don't be disappointed with your decision; you deserve the best and I am definitely one of the best choices :) You deserve to be spoiled and pampered and treated like a king by a very beautiful young lady with a personality as stunning as her body! I am told over and over how my pictures simply do not do me justice! The moment you see me in person, my beautiful eyes staring up at you and my smile with sexy dimples and the spectacular body you see in my pictures that you've been drooling over, you will feel like a kid in a candy AND toy store at once and SO happy with yourself that you chose me :) I am 22 years old but mature way beyond my years and love to have great conversations and make special memories just as much as I like to really get to know you ;) I LOVE to give(or recieve) massages and have been told that I am amazing at them (deep tissue massage) I am 5'4 105lbs, 30B,24,36 I am extremely fit and very Tiny with a flat tummy with soft abs but with a seriously amazing booty (again, I am told constantly that it is the nicest bum they have seen) and I have curves only where it counts ;) I am very confident and it shows ;) I am also drug/alcohol/smoke free and have impeccable hygiene! If you wanted to boom an out xall at your hotel with me today, or tomorrow then [U]C�A�L�L[/U] �343� 333�0089� (I prefer phone calls over text, and do NOT book through PM or email, sorry!) What are you waiting for? New or old friends: I can't wait to make your jaw drop ;) Mirella xox (�� DON'T forget to check out my Reco's in the Ottawa and Kingston section!) Cox [/U][/U][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this