Sign in to follow this  

Super sexy, beautiful and fun-loving..Available for out call today!

[B]I am available for out call to your hotel today in Kingston! :D I am a very fun and down to earth sweet Romanian girl who loves the company of new and old friends :) Don't be shy, my great personality will put you at ease right away! Did I mention I am hot as hell? ;) I have a beautiful face with amazing eyes and full kissable lips! I am about 5'5 with long sexy legs 30B,24,36 I have very nice round perky little boobies, a TINY Lil waist and a very sexy ROUND curvy booty that is out of this world on my tiny frame! If you are looking for the total package and want an extraordinary time with a super fun and exciting sexy girl, I am definitely the one for you and I will exceed your expectations!! â??â??I am also smoke/drug/alcohol free and clean in every single way!!â??â?? â? â? â?â?I only book through cell phone/phone call no PM'sâ?â?â? â?  I also only see RESPECTFUL men with impeccable hygiene, like myself! )â? â?  Oh, and I am only 22 but mature for my age and love to have great conversations as much as u love play time ;) â?¡â?¡â?¡343â?333â?0089â?¡â?¡â?¡â??CALL TO BOOK AN PUT CALLâ?? Mâ?Iâ?Râ?Eâ?Lâ?Lâ?Aâ?? don't forget to check out my recommendations in the Ottawa and Kingston section and my sexy albums ;) [/B]

Sign in to follow this