Traveling girls or Local Ladies

I must admit, I'm puzzled by the idea that a SP who gives a good experience on her home turf would suddenly become less good because she happened to be on the road. I really don't see how this would make any difference at all! I'm sure there are fantastic SPs and less fantastic SPs, but I don't see how the city they happen to be in on any given day makes any difference. A diamond is a diamond, whether it's set in gold or brass.

:ThankYou: Thanks to the travelling gals that are taking the hit on this post. I have had nothing but an amazing, fun, and an unrushed time with all of you.

I know you ladies have risk, have to travel, have the expenses, and gamble going to new cities and not knowing what to expect and if it is gonna fly. I for one have sure appreciated so many terrific ladies passing thru Wintery Manitoba the past few months and have had the pleasure to meet you and on occasion have had a repeat visit. I know first hand that most of you that I have met prefer longer visits and repeat visits.

Once again :ThankYou:

• Like 1

The old conundrum of frequenting only local ladies or making appointments with a mixture of local lasses and visiting felines is strictly a perosnal choice of the gentlemen or ladies who wish to avail themsleves of this service. That being said, exploration and sampling of various types of personalities, body types and temperments is what adds spice to life.

Enjoy, for we are truly blessed to have such a vast choice before us and being able to fully partake in this bountifulness.

A vast choice Mutau! and it is hard to make up my mind, when I get free time. Variety is the spice of life, may the lady be touring or if she is vocal:mrgreen:....sorry meant local ;) I always leave breathless and with a huge smile:-D Thank you ALL ladies! "Its always time,pleasure,erotic play and money well spent in my books".

is what adds spice to life.

Enjoy, for we are truly blessed to have such a vast choice before us and being able to fully partake in this bountifulness.

Edited by PistolPete
typo