time to completion....

So... everyone's different... some guys take a long time to complete their release... others are quick.... i have to admit that after a massage and all of the anticipation, i tend to be rather quick... but i also know that this may not be the case for all men.

So, my question for the ladies is... how do you know when to begin the release portion of a session?

All of the sessions I have had seemed to be almost perfectly timed to allow about 5 minutes at the end for wind-down... How on earth do you do it?

And the next question... because i tend to enjoy prolonging things a bit... how would one broach that topic... i.e. more time teasing and holding things back... would such a request be out of line?

I don't recall seeing any posts about this rather sensitive topic before... I can't be the only guy who wonders about this, can I?

First off, I prefer a good massage for at least 90% of the time of the session. If she is a good teaser then after the flip it may not take too long because of the anticipation. One attendant told me that "No one ever lasts long". I look forward to their feedback.

I spend a good amount of time during my session lightly caressing that entire area, body sliding and stimulating the blood flow. It's a slow tease, pull back, tease again and pull back. I think it's too mechanical to just give someone a massage and then five minutes for the release. Puts you poor guys on the clock as well. I think as soon as the person flips over and after a nice massage to the chest area, the sensuality begins and touch and tease plays a great part in a slow build up to the final release. As well, if I do spend an additional 5-10 min on the release it's not a big deal. The worst thing a guy can hear is "Ummmm, you have two minutes left." Now that's a shriveling limp moment! lol!

• Like 1

Great question. I'm looking forward to reading the ladies' answers.

On a different note. Erin, the description of your technique is damned sexy. Even so, it pales in comparison to the experience that you provide. :)

Guest s*f******0*3

I take my time, make sure to give all areas attention, and the tease is where it comes in handy, I can keep you on your toes till the perfect time...and I think everyone is different, some appreciate the time on their stomachs and some can't wait to turn over...if you can read vibes the vibes should lead the way....

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S***dst***

I laughed at "no one lasts long" :/

Define "Long" and I'll let you know :P

Sometimes you just get that "perma-hard on"..ya know..a girls best friend and a guys nightmare :P

I've been through a lot of different styles and techniques, and personalities and body types of MA's aswell..

Sometimes it doesn't take long at all...sometimes it takes a while (talking around 10 minutes)

It really is all in how "into it" she is; or how well she uses her body/teasing to get you into it.

When the lady is really playful, sensual etc it usually takes a few minutes 3-5ish

If she is distant, mechanical...it takes a looong time :/

Though I didn't have much of a clue when I first began, my timing is generally intuitive and accurate at this point. It's kind of hard to describe but I just pick up on signs from the gentlemen and go with the flow.

My timing/technique is usually the best with regular clients as I get to know their body so well.

I usually let the gent decide when he is ready. I try and keep around 15 minutes for the ending. I like to bring him very close to the point of orgasm and back off a bit, continue doing that until he can hold on no longer!! I love watching the look on his face and watching his toes curl!! Such fun!! lol

Observation of body language.....

we men are ...I think....very easy to read....

- fists clenched holding on to towels or sheets like we are on a roller coaster

- Toes curled with feet pointed straight out....

- back slightly arched follwed by involuntary pelvic thrusts

- making faces like we have eaten lemons.......

- breathing like we ran up a flight of stairs......

• Like 1

I can proudly say I've lasted a few minutes to about 15min. Surprisingly enough the longer ones were with Michelle and I think the only reason they lasted so long was that I did not want it to end. As for some of the shorter ones if the MP is not what I was expecting I try and make it quick (think good thoughts, think good thoughts...). I'm a sucker for the special wrist move some of you more talented ladies use (if you've had it you know what I'm talking about) and have a hard time lasting 30 sec (think BAD thoughts, think BAD thoughts...).

because i tend to enjoy prolonging things a bit... how would one broach that topic... i.e. more time teasing and holding things back... would such a request be out of line?

No your request would not be out of line. Whatever your wishes are share with the attendant....you are the paying client :)

• Like 1

Some of the more enjoyable sessions that I have had have been with an MP that I have visited on a "regular basis".

This is one of the reasons why I tend to stay with the same MP, you get to know each other and its easier to talk to her about intimate details, such as the types of stimulation or teasing that you like or not bringing you to "release" quite as fast and holding things back. Sometimes a little discretionary guidance such as a "little hands on or off" may help. This served me very well in the past when communication due to a language barrier was a problem.

Otherwise, I have found that if you ask in a proper and respectful fashion things have a way of working out to everyone's satisfaction.

Rodehard