Sign in to follow this  

Very beautiful and very fit spinner in Kingston! Take your sweet sexy time with me!

[B][COLOR="Red"]Hi
My name is Mirella!

I am a very beautiful, sexy young Romanian delight! I have an amazing curvy spinner body, with a matching amazing personality that you will instantly fall in love(lust ) with!

I'm[COLOR="Magenta"] 5'4 weigh only 100lbs[/COLOR] but have seriously [COLOR="magenta"]unbelievable sexy curves only where it counts[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]perky round lil 30B breasts, tiny 23 inch waist[/COLOR] and [COLOR="magenta"]ROUND 35inch perky SQUAT bubble butt[/COLOR] that looks out of this world on my tiny tiny frame I have a [COLOR="magenta"]very fun loving and outgoing sweet personality[/COLOR]! I'm[COLOR="magenta"] very passionate[/COLOR] and [COLOR="magenta"]I love to take my time! I'm always fresh and clean and ALWAYS dress to impress[/COLOR] --*I dress discreetly if it is an out call*-- **I cater to RESPECTFUL and CLEAN gentlemen! (I do not book through PM) - I prefer phone calls, if texting please keep it to a minimum and no explicit talk please[COLOR="magenta"] 343 three three three - zero zero 89 [/COLOR]- ---[U]check out my recommendations in the Ottawa and Kingston section[/U]--- Looking forward to hearing from you and making your jaw drop if we meet!
[COLOR="Blue"]I am 100% drug/smoke/alcohol free[/COLOR]
Mirella xox â??â?? [COLOR="Purple"]please mention you found me on lyla[/COLOR] so I know you saw ad with my info and pics Please do not be shy! My easy going and down to earth personality will immediately put you at ease and you will feel very comfortable with me from the start! Lots and lots(and lots)of hugs and kisses xox â??â??[/COLOR][/B]

Sign in to follow this