Nuru Massage

I have googled and I also sent a question to the manufacturer of Nuru Gel but I can't seem to get an answer whether or not Nuru seaweed gel is safe to use if you have a shellfish allergy.

If anyone has greater insight into this question I would greatly appreciate your knowledge.

Thanks

I have googled and I also sent a question to the manufacturer of Nuru Gel but I can't seem to get an answer whether or not Nuru seaweed gel is safe to use if you have a shellfish allergy.

If anyone has greater insight into this question I would greatly appreciate your knowledge.

Thanks

Well, seaweed is not a shellfish, so I don't see why you should even have a problem? In fact, one is a plant, and the other is an animal. Do you have an allergy to seafood in general?

When I was managing a quick service restaurant, we switched out normal salt for sea salt and I had a few customers complain as they had shell fish allergies. I am not sure if it is actually an issue but

better to be safe then sorry.

Posted via Mobile Device

When it comes to your health, I would be sure to get the advice of a doctor before indulging. I did a quick google search and nothing came up.

thanks to everyone, yes I guess the MD is my safest option......but for now a good oil massage wouldn't hurt a guy....especially one by you Megan...oh how fun those are.