Just to start off i am not sure that this is in the right section but I am sure it can be moved if not.

I think we all remember the talk about Chavez and his last party and some hype about another party in the works, well I was one of the lucky ones to be invited to the latest "Sybian Party" and let me tell you that when it comes to parties Chavez knows his stuff, I am sure there was not a thing that was missed, from the main attraction of the Sybian to the toys , gift bags, draws, auctions it was all there. I will tell you that I was a little apprehensive at first about a party where there are other pooners around and several ladies to choose from but after that experience all I can say is I hope I get to go to the next one, all thought the party turned out a little smaller that Chavez had hoped it was still a great crowd and the ladies made out with some great prizes and the men with memories that bring a smile to my face every time I think about it, let me tell you that Tuesday was a long day for me. I am not sure if any one else has been invoved in any of these party's around the peg before but if you get the chance to go to one of these don't miss out. Thanks Chavez.

• Like 1

Sure sounds like Chavez put together an incredible pleasure party. You are so lucky to have been there! I might have my imagination, but you have the memories!

Yeah the memories of the 3 sexy ladies he did have there have brought many smiles to my face over the last couple of weeks as I think back about the party.

I apologies for my late entry on this thread!

I was at the party for most of the evening and it was alot of fun :)

Thank you to the gentlemen and ladies that gave me a wonderful night out

we will have to do again soon!