Sign in to follow this  

Kelowna or Kamloops? Arriving July 28/29

So, on my way back east, I will be staying in either Kelowna or Kamloops my first night. Which would you prefer?

I am a 46 year old woman who enjoys meeting men of all ages. Trained in massage, I also incorporate this into our time together for those that would love to be pampered. This is your time with me, how would you like to spend it?

I am a country girl at heart. Not big into the big city, but occasionally enjoy getting out to enjoy the night light. I much prefer an intimate setting where we can enjoy each others company. I love walking my dog, listening to music, making dinner (yes, I can cook!). I love getting on twitter and having fun there, as I have a quirky sense of humour. Some get it, others donâ??t, but at the end of the day, I love spending time with those that get it.

There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen, and those that say â??what happened?â? What type are you?

Please view my website prior to contacting me. Texts of â??rates, servicesâ?, either get a witty reply, or no reply at all. Either way, youâ??ve lost your opportunity see me. I am selective in who I see. Iâ??d rather see no one, then see someone who chooses to ignore my expectations. I have very few expectations, so make sure you donâ??t hit the few I have.

Sign in to follow this