the chicas party for ladies and gentlemen

I was asked about a dozen times to let members know how the Sybian party went so I thought I would do it here.

First we had a couple of fairly late cancelations and two ladies were a no show inspite of the fact that 1 re-confirmed the night before. We received no cancelation phone calls but a reasonable explanation after the party. Fortunately I had a lady that I was confident would come on short notice. She had experienced the Sabian the previous night and I told her about the party. Inspite of the fact that she was shopping when I called her, she was at the hotel suite in less that 45 minutes.

Until 9:00 we chatted, sipped wine or juice , nibbled and shared experiences.I had no idea that TS persons were of such interrest to ladies ( they don't interrest me in the least.) At 9:00 the games began.

The first event was the fully clothed, panties on, no penitration Sybian experience( there was a reason for this modest introduction). There was a little hesitation about who would try this first. When a small remuneration was offered there was some friendly buisness negotiation, but nothing I precieved as greed. Kaylee was the first rider. The idea was to ride the Sybian in full view of all present without exposeing one's panties. The concept being that everyone was going to see the ecstacy on the rider's face and witness the changes in her body. For the rider the object is self explanitory. A hush(almost embasassing) fell over the party as everyone watched Kaylee take her first ride. I shouldn't really describe it any further than to say it was beautiful for all of us; as was Elizabeth's first ride, as was Cindy's. I am very happy to say that not one of the ladies mounted the saddle for 10 seconds, got up and said " that's enough". There was a little minor adjusting and positioning but other than that each lady rode that stallion to satisfaction.

After that event we held a panty auction. Here the ladies stayed out of sight from the men while I described in turn each ladies panties and I acted as auctioneer ( and sometime bidder) in a panty auction. Now you can see why we had the ' panty on Sabian experience' first. I think that it helped add a little something to the value of the panties that the men would bid on.

This event was fun, I certainly had fun, and I think all would agree. The proceeds went directly to the ladies involved and the prices paid were pretty much where I hoped they would be. Except one of the guys became overly excited and purchased 2 pair. I planned the party withequal number of men and ladies. Unfortunately I lost out. (I will have to discuss with him the concept of share. lol) After the auction the men had the priviledge of removing the panties from the ladies.They did so with all the haste of a worker on a goverment contract. Which only added to the anticipation and delight of everyone.

Once the panties were in the posession of their new owners, they were given back to the ladies, temporarily, for the panty toss. If we were in the Jakarta room at Marriagi's this would have been a toss into the chandlier. but since we weren't the ladies tossed their panties at a make-shift ring toss board that was festuned with prizes in various denominations. This worked out to be not quite as easy as expected so it took a bit of time and several tosses for each pair to find a home and suitable reward for their former owners. I believe one of the guys was drafted in as a relief pitcher. When the prizes were distibuted each lady also got a gift certificate to La Senza for garment replacement. The ladies surrendered their panties, and the panties were not replaced for the duration of the evening.

Time for more refreshments, and conversation , a bit foreplay and intamacy. After that two of the ladies treated us to some shadow dancing of a decidedly suggestive nature from behind a back light screen, hot, hot,hot ! From this point on I will try always to include this in our evenings entertainment.

We followed that with our version of a glory-hole.

In every respect the evening was ment to be as delightful for the spectators as for the participants and I think it worked.

After that there was more conversation, refreshments, and a room was made available for private intamacy.

Then the ladies availed themselves of the Sabian, again. This time without panties and with the small size

appendage attatched , and penitration. Once again the din of silence was unbelieveable as the machine was dialed up to 70% power and a little beyond on both rotation and vibration. Again the rides were not short duration and one lady even chose to ride it a third time.

The party lasted well past midnight and may well have lasted longer but more than a couple of us had work and go to meetings in the morning.

Intersperse with the activities were booty bags for the ladies and prise draws for the ladies. The final draw for the evening was for a Colombian emerald ring of .69 ct. There was a picture taken of it, which I don't have. Maybe the owner of the photo can add it to this post.

There were activities that I can't comment on and others that I won't. I think most of us would do it all again, or something close to it. (there should always be changes).

I am not sure when the next 'chicas party for ladies and gentlemen' will be held, only that there will be another.

...chicas/chavez

Edited by chavez
  • Like 7

Excellent review of the events, being one of the lucky ones to attend this party I must say one of the highlights of the night ( just to pick one of many) was the opportunity to run the controls of the Sybian for a couple of the ladies, the work and thought that went into this party was incredible, thanks Chavez for making that a memorable event.

well I dont know how much more i can add to what had been said already ! great gift bags great wine (lol) had fun on Sybian would love to try it again some day without an Audience. Love to party in general would love to have more of these get together's so we can all meet !

I was the 3rd pooner there. Not much I can add, great food, great wine, great women, great conversation. Good time had by all. I think I have a couple of pics of the ring, will see if I can find them. Chavez, what kind of gem stone was in the ring? Don't recall the gem, but I do recall it was set in sterling silver!

I picked up Chicas PM way late to attend, having waled away from this hobby for a short time. Sounds like I missed the kind of spectacle that I would have enjoyed. Perhaps I can find the next one. Glad all enjoyed.

Yeah that Sybian is the ultimate toy for the girls, I think the room below us was missing the stipple from its ceiling by the end of the night.

So how does a regular guy Cerb member go about getting an invite to the next one of these Chicas parties in the Peg when it does come up or is that possible? If it is what's the process? I believe I would be interested in attending if I am available. It sounds like it would be a fun evening. Cost, within reason, is not an issue.

Thank you Kaylee for your help putting the giftbags together. You were a delight to have at the party. You and I share that enjoyment of people enjoying themselves.

If you want a chance to use the Sybian in more privacy we can arrange that. Next time I'll ask the girls and guy to close 1 eye each. lol . Actually what you have to share is too good to keep to ourselves, but if that would help you become more familiar with tha Sybian ; you got it.... chicas/chavez

Edited by chavez

Wow. What a great party that was! I'm very jealous! Seriously, Chavez, you might consider taking the Sybian on tour if only for the interest, education and edification of Cerbites across the country!

It sounds like you put a lot of thought and work into this event. I'm really glad that it went so well for everyone who was there.

Ahhh Pushpin, I see that the nuances of jewlwery elude you, ( esta O.K. , yo tambien). The ring was stering silver, the jewel was an emerald of .693 ct , Colombian certified. Anyone see Romancing the Stone ?

J2Y, you are absolutely right. This night was the thing that deams are made of.

I think that Pushpin and Wildstallion will agree with me. When you woke the next morning your mind is saying ' did that really happen?' All that day your normal work is made more difficult as your mind replays the events in random order, and the whole week images keep floating in and out of your mind. It is similar to somethings you have done in your life and different than anything you have ever done. In short it is what memories are made of.

I am not sure what it means for the ladies. I can only hope that it is atleast half as special as it was for the men.

That is what we are aiming at; some great memories while shareing something special ; that and community.

take care ... chicas/chavez

The more I read the more I regret not be able to attend Comrade Chicas! Perhaps it's time to take some advice from Ms Evans "Seriously, Chavez, you might consider taking the Sybian on tour if only for the interest, education and edification of Cerbites across the country!" Maybe it's time to lay down the AK-47, abandon the jungles of Westman and spread the message on tour! Just a little late night humour:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The more I keep reading, the more I wish I was a traveling salesperson. Just imagine the fun, showing off the latest and greatest sybian, from basic to the totally decked out with all the features and add-ons. And when you convince the ladies to take it for a test drive, wow! This would be so much better than selling cars or shoes. Lol

Of course you realize the Sybian is just a diversion(but what a diversion !).

You are not forgetting our special operation are you. I have ran it by some members of the other camp and although it scares the heck out of some, a few might have what it takes for this assignment. We may have to pay mercenary wages though, not everyone is in this for the adventure.

Traes tu arma ( use slang translation,not literal)

Do you have any word on that improved communication system? I would have liked to make an announcement at the last party.

Luego amigo

......red chicas

We must make our move soon Comrade, the fools in Ottawa will be busy with there election and they always ignore Manitoba during election time! they will suspect nothing until its to late :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sounds like an absolutely perfect evening, a dream.

I would have loved to have been there, KK on the machine?? WOAH! (Ya, I'm a fan, sigh)

Hopefully KK is at the next party as well she is a lot of fun ( hopefully I am there again too). The memories of the party still seem like it was all a dream just wish it was longer and I hadn't had to work the next day.