Self Care/ Stress Relief

I masturbate... LOL

It's what helps me sleep most of the time... ;)

wow...we have so much in common...actually i loose sleep from masturbating to much....

My brain never stops... hence masturbation helping ;)

that is how most men activate their brain.......their second brain....

Ever try to combine the two?

runerabte?

masterun?

masterunbate?

actually I cook in the kitchen.....and work in my little shop of horrors making something cool.......

What do you do to relieve your stress and care for yourself?

Lately, I've found that going out to a night club and dancing my butt off relieves so much stress and tension! I've decided to make it a weekly thing!

Also, laughing my butt off works too, usually...

Can't wait to hear about all of yours!

Sky

I have an enjoyable time with a classy lady. I do sports and yoga.

I like to fix/break and clean up stuff as well as listen to RnB and soft rock music while cooking in the kitchen i find to be really soothing.

I just got a membership to the gym. To loose weight mostly but also help me with my anger and stress issues. I feel so much better after, sweaty but better! Then a nice hot shower and of course masterbating and I sleep like a baby! lol

When I am not masturbating it is all about motorcycling! Riding is the best stress relief for me. I will even ride my motorcycle in the rain!

It gets me out of the house, away from work and away from Ottawa.

During the winter I work on the bike with my good buddy to prepare for the coming season.

Walks in the woods and watching movies.

Guest tr*****e
When I am not masturbating it is all about motorcycling!

So which one pays the bills? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reading these comments by others is relaxing too!

Guest s*f******0*3

Lots of yoga, enough sleep and sex keeps me going....

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like to go sing at local pubs on open mic nights!

I also like to go to the tanning salon.

Artificial sunlight or not, it always rejuvenates me. :)

I paint, write and cook. Sometimes I will paint for twelve hours straight depending on what I am working on. Writing helps, I write funny poems and quirky stuff on peoples statuses. I can cook all day, I love it

Hot Tubbing, facebooking, sex, funfunfun, forget.. I stop working and focus on myself and the fam. Take something called "flarp" out on my balcony and wait in the shadows for unsuspecting neighbors...

Camping oh Camping! have a fire, pull out the massage table, get batteries.., SHOPPING!! Watch my favorite shows and eat whatever I want

Mostly, I do whatever I want, I've always been like this, spoiled. I don't let others dictate my life, I lead a very relaxing semi-retired lifestyle as it stands and I do my best not to let stress stand in my way or even cross my path, it's usually other people's stress that stresses me out the most..but I've learned to cope more with this.

SHOOT!! I have an appointment in an hour and I'm not even dressed...that's as stressful as this day is going to get I tell ya!

What do you do to relieve your stress and care for yourself?

I care for myself by trying to not stress, but when I do, I'll go listen to some music, play some games, or watch Thai soaps...lol. :)

when the weathers nice-get out of the office turn off the phone take my plane up and do some aerobatics and get lost in the clouds !!

I used to love singing in my band. I haven't done that for a few years now... I think some musical therapy could be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks SNMD!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

The thing about stress is that everyone has their own personal levels of desired stress.

Stress levels that make some people quivering piles of jelly are boring to others.

Personally I like a high level of stress and can handle it quite easily.

I handle stress by overcoming the stressors and being successful in my projects despite them.