Layla Kay

I stumbled upon MiaBella's post "Introducing Layla Kay... Mia's Goddess In Training" and couldn't resist making contact to set up a meeting.

I am now a true believer in fate as within seconds of laying eyes on this tall blond Goddess with the face that could grace any fashion magazine, I was spellbound.

Layla is the type of woman you just can't take your eyes off of. Her long curly blond hair frames a gorgeous face with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Her skin is a natural tanned olive color that is as soft as velvet. She has an hourglass figure with curves in all the right places. Her legs are long and very toned.....oh so sexy.

I never once felt that Layla was "in training" as her easy going and fun personality put me as ease immediately. I was offered a refreshment and then Layla excused herself to change into an amazing pink and black piece of lingerie......I fumbled to find the words and as she approached me and pulled my head to her beautiful full bosom...that's when that familiar "hunger" started to well up inside me. I gently kissed my way down her neck to her shoulders while she ran her long manicured nails across my back.

We headed to the bedroom where I proceeded to worship ever inch of Layla's perfection. She was very responsive to my soft touches and kisses and within minutes I was DATY while reaching up to caress her now hard nipples. She paused for a moment and asked me to use her "toy" .....I was more than happy to oblige and her subsequent orgasm was very intense as I flicked my tongue across her swollen clit while moving the toy towards her g-spot.

Layla then sent me to stars with an amazing BJ( very wet) and finished with cowgirl while I reached up and cupped her firm breasts.

We showered together and spent the remainder of the time hugging and kissing....her lips are so soft...I could kiss her for hours.

If you read any of my recommendations and decide to visit a lady...THIS IS THE ONE NOT TO BE MISSED.....

Treat her like the Goddess she is and you will not be disappointed.

AAA HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. ...( I HATE THE IDEA OF SHARING THIS SWEETHEART..LOL).

Thank you Mia for being a great "teacher" and thank you Layla for bringing me long lasting happiness..

Edited by Bendex
  • Like 2

Beautiful Layla Kay was recommended to me by the incredible Mia and introduced to us as her Goddess in training. I knew that I was in for a real treat and although my expectations were realy high Layla's beauty and charm proceeded to blow them out of the water. It's not often that a goddess will lower herself to the level of a mere mortal such as myself but Layla didn't have to for she made me feel like a god. I will not get into details other than to say that she is a very special woman with incredible talents and I will definately see her again. Layla thanks for an unforgettable evening filled with passion and desire.

Thanks, pipercub. I've been hearing good things about her. It's good to have them confirmed in a reco.

I don't know how I missed this reco, but well done, Bendex!

And well done, Layla!!

We now have two parallel threads, so perhaps mod could merge these.

Yes I already requested, by using "reporting this" and giving the original link started. ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.