Review of Courtney

She is on this board. Please check out the service providers announcements for her info, if interested.

After exchanging a few emails and PMs she arrived a bit late but she let me know in advance of her late arrival and she brought her friend along too (as an observer, although she took part in actions on occasions) who plans to become an SP.

Courtney is a very live and happy young lady. She is all smiles and humorous most of the time (great after a stressful day at work). She has fair soft skin with beautiful rounded medium size breasts and a couple of pink nipples on the top (strawberry on the top of cream). Beautiful bum too (her friend has great bum too). She also has beautiful blue eyes. She is a bit skinny. She makes you feel she is your GF for real. In summary she is great and highly recommended with few areas of improvements (no one is perfect).

Looks (9/10) – Great looks. Fair soft skin, rounded hard breasts, soft pinky nipples and beautiful bum. She will be 10 with black hair as shown in her pictures (even though I was looking for a blonde this week and she had blondish hair and blue eyes – answer to my prayers? But she looks great with black her around her as shown in her pictures).

Body (9/10) – Great body but she may need a few chocolate boxes. So help her guys with a few lbs of weight gain:).

Attitude (9/10) – She has a humorous friendly attitude. Based on my estimates however, she stayed for 45-50 minutes, 5 minutes of that in the shower with her friend (I may not be correct. I lost track of time with two girls around me ).

Services (10/10) – She provided all GFE related services

Hygiene (10/10) – Very clean

Intelligence (10/10) – She got on my computer and started using it like a pro!! . She can also carry out intelligent conversation.

Mood (15/10) – I was really impressed how happy this gal was with great sense of humor. She made me happy too.

secret admirer

Lionheart,

Thanks for the review. Does this gal have a website or how can she be reached?

thanks

kih

Lionheart, thx for the review!

kih, a quick search would have found you the following:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3723

Thanks for responding on my behalf canuckd. I was at work until now and didn't see Kih's question.

Kih, if you need more info please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks Canuck and Lionheart..For some reason my search feature had disappeared but now its back. It may have something to do with the forum upgrade that was just completed.

kih

She is on this board. Please check out the service providers announcements for her info, if interested.

After exchanging a few emails and PMs she arrived a bit late but she let me know in advance of her late arrival and she brought her friend along too (as an observer, although she took part in actions on occasions) who plans to become an SP.

Courtney is a very live and happy young lady. She is all smiles and humorous most of the time (great after a stressful day at work). She has fair soft skin with beautiful rounded medium size breasts and a couple of pink nipples on the top (strawberry on the top of cream). Beautiful bum too (her friend has great bum too). She also has beautiful blue eyes. She is a bit skinny. She makes you feel she is your GF for real. In summary she is great and highly recommended with few areas of improvements (no one is perfect).

Looks (9/10) – Great looks. Fair soft skin, rounded hard breasts, soft pinky nipples and beautiful bum. She will be 10 with black hair as shown in her pictures (even though I was looking for a blonde this week and she had blondish hair and blue eyes – answer to my prayers? But she looks great with black her around her as shown in her pictures).

Body (9/10) – Great body but she may need a few chocolate boxes. So help her guys with a few lbs of weight gain:).

Attitude (9/10) – She has a humorous friendly attitude. Based on my estimates however, she stayed for 45-50 minutes, 5 minutes of that in the shower with her friend (I may not be correct. I lost track of time with two girls around me ).

Services (10/10) – She provided all GFE related services

Hygiene (10/10) – Very clean

Intelligence (10/10) – She got on my computer and started using it like a pro!! . She can also carry out intelligent conversation.

Mood (15/10) – I was really impressed how happy this gal was with great sense of humor. She made me happy too.

lionheart

Can someone pls pm me her number?

You can email her because she doesn't have a phone number in her web site (check her web site posted by canuckd) above. Or you can even PM her. She responds quickly to both.