Ultimate Sexy Asians

I called them recently (last week), they are the one with 666 in their phone number. I asked the lady for Maggie and she told me Maggies has moved a long long time ago. She sounded almost as if the business has closed. Any feedback on this ?

Dreamer?

Dr. House MD : "Thanks for playing."

MB

The lady who runs the biz is nervous of new clients ... thinks every non asian is a cop.

if you go see her have a shower when you walk in and show her your not a cop and you will have a good time for the $'s.

The lady who runs the biz is nervous of new clients ... thinks every non asian is a cop.

if you go see her have a shower when you walk in and show her your not a cop and you will have a good time for the $'s.

Thanks dreamer. Thing is, I can't get past the phone call so what gives. When I call and ask for Maggie or when I call and ask the rates, she instantly tells me 'sorry, no one here, or sorry, maggie gone long time". The number I call from is clean as I am new and I am polite on the phone.

So I dont even get an address to go to. Is Maggie really gone back to China?

Also , since they are not in the Sun anymore, could it be they are actually closed?

or is it just a 'word of mouth' type agency?

Thanks