Hey All,

I am truly an ass man however I have not found many Butts that i don't like no way on earth i could pick a favourite. However lately I have found a few breasts (they do usually travel in pairs) that have taken my attention away even if only temporarily from all those great Butts out there.

Wanted some other opinions on this, however my favorite all time pair goes to Pretty Paige, some of you may want to differentiate between store bought and natural so if I had to pick the ultimate natural set they would be Erica Skye.

A little input here could help me uncover some new lovelies to take for test drive! Just interested in the best of the best available these days not really interested in any trips to mammary lane! (Although Jenna82 did have a great set!)

I'm a natural all the way kind of guy, sorry ladies, fakes are a turn off for me, especially bad jobs that crinkle in your hands or are as hard as cement balloons. Puffy nipples are the best. The reviews that mention a nice pair of responsive naturals always get my attention. :p

I'm a natural all the way kind of guy, sorry ladies, fakes are a turn off for me, especially bad jobs that crinkle in your hands or are as hard as cement balloons. Puffy nipples are the best. The reviews that mention a nice pair of responsive naturals always get my attention. :p

I definitely prefer natural too. That 'cement ballon' thing doesn't work for me no matter how nice (or not) it may look.

I also prefer smaller than larger. Who are the top 'small but perky' ladies? Everyone seems to advertize DD etc.

Small but perky would be good too, I have seen a few SP over the years that have those perfect b cups that don't move, usually on ladies under 25 so I don't spend a lot of time in that age range. If anyone has any perfect small perky breast recommendations that would be appreciated too! Still leaning toward a really well done set of implants as my personal preference, when I visit an SP (no not for myself these moobs are odd enough!).

I definitely prefer natural too. That 'cement ballon' thing doesn't work for me no matter how nice (or not) it may look.

I also prefer smaller than larger. Who are the top 'small but perky' ladies? Everyone seems to advertize DD etc.

From my duo partner searches... I can honestly say... 'cement balloons' or breasts bigger than mine....just don't do it for me....Hot Stuff Heidi has the BEST small and Perky I've ever seen;).....(could be why we connect so well;))

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Kisses,

Erica

Well I guess a direct comparison is required, can't wait to see you guys!

I personnally, like spending time below.. :) after the top half is played with for a while.Some sp's that I come across have also stated that their breasts are sensitive..therefore you find yourself keeping busy doing other things.

Simply put Erica/Paige are my two top favourites to date..or 4 top favourites should I say.

Guest sweet.katie.xox

Check out mine, you will be nicely surprised. Sadly, I do not really have any pictures of them right now... but they are ALL NATURAL and I'm sure you would be VERY happy if you came to see me!

xox Sweet Katie

Personnally, I am not too picky on breasts. Natural or manmade is not a problem as long as they are proportioned to the body. Too big doesn't look good. What I like is reaction from the nipples. I like when they get hard while you lightly rub them or suck on them.

My favorites... Too many to list them all! Just trying to picture them all is getting me... Oh well another cold shower again!

Guest meteor

Best breasts, without a doubt the new NIKKI, she recently added her contact on cerb. A perfect C, no fat yet perky, it is nearly unbelievable they are natural, looking amazing both standing and on her back. Never have, and never think will meet a girl as well endowed as herself. Yes, those gorgous things through her dress? All natural, no scar..

It's gotta be all natural for me. Erica Skye is definitely in my top picks for beautiful naturals. Sophia from Abbracadabra too - soft, gorgeous C's. Katrina at PK has got more than a handful (hers and mine!)

I'd be interested in finding Nikki - where is she on cerb?

Guest reggit

Erica Skye has the nicest natural breasts of any women I know though I am definitely biased towards the right one ;)

Guest meteor

No doubt, NIKKI has them the best. And, to avoid the confusion, NIKKI is the one and same as pk's KATRINA, which she insisted quitted PK right away, and PK apparently using her pic without her accord. But one and same girl, beats E. Sky's breasts in a second.

NIKKI was only twice on CL, and posted once on CERB. Check honeyzworld site, she is the pretty in pink. Her own number is right there, no BS agency.

I believe this is the girl that Meteor is talking about;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3800

And you have my curiosity up as well as some others judging by the last few posts. I think a second opinion for a comparison between Erica and Nikki's breasts in order, I will report back once I have had time to do my analysis!

Thanks Meteor for bringing this girl to my attention.

Guest f***2f***
I believe this is the girl that Meteor is talking about;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3800

And you have my curiosity up as well as some others judging by the last few posts. I think a second opinion for a comparison between Erica and Nikki's breasts in order, I will report back once I have had time to do my analysis!

Thanks Meteor for bringing this girl to my attention.

dummpy....not only are you a legendary lover of the ladies but now a dedicated scientist too.....awesome man!

Guest meteor

do yur analysis but do not destroy the samples, those are really unique.... ;)

I assure you I am a gentle sampler, unless she asks different, I only bite on request!! I also only plan on trying the one tool so I won't leave any permanent marks :)

Well the experiment was a success, however the result were rather inconclusive. Nikky has an incredible tight little body and a spectacular set of breasts. However she is also a bit of a party animal and was quite hung over this morning! service was pretty standard stuff, I think if you get her at night and get some mood enhancers that this girl would be a lot of fun and might open up to be more GFE (not my thing), not a bad way till kill a half hour and 120 but that's about it.

In the end I think it is a tie for best natural breast, Erica is not as skinny as Nikky (I like Erica's shape more) and service and attitude are way more my style with Erica (nice GFE), however Breast wise you can't go wrong with either Pair!

Edited by d*mm*y

Does anyone minding giving me some more current suggestions on the best breasts in Ottawa? I've always been a believer in the bigger the better theory, though as long as a russian massage is possible Id appreciate hearing about any suggestions.