When you write your Ad, at the bottom of the page, there is a spot where you can "tag" certain words. An example of what you could put: Blonde, GFE, PSE, BJ, Incall. So now when someone uses the Search tool, if they type any of thoose 'tagged" words, your Ad will show up. It just helps people find what they are looking for faster and brings more traffic to your Ad.

When you write your Ad, at the bottom of the page, there is a spot where you can "tag" certain words. An example of what you could put: Blonde, GFE, PSE, BJ, Incall. So now when someone uses the Search tool, if they type any of thoose 'tagged" words, your Ad will show up. It just helps people find what they are looking for faster and brings more traffic to your Ad.

I think Sin_Cindy is talking about something new. It actually says "TAG" on the discussion forum page, not just on the topic.

No problem Hun! :icon_wink:

Additional Comments:

I think Sin_Cindy is talking about something new. It actually says "TAG" on the discussion forum page' date=' not just on the topic.[/quote']

Meg, check the bottom of the post or thread, there are words that have been "tagged". It just means the AD has tags on it.

I guess the MOD just added a little icon!

This is something I noticed recently and wondered what it is! It is not on a subject I have chosen. It is like a gift tag and it says tag! I am not sure what it is or why it is there?

I have not chosen to "tag" anything so not sure why it is there! Hopefully mod can shed some light on this subject!

I think Sin_Cindy is talking about something new. It actually says "TAG" on the discussion forum page' date=' not just on the topic.[/quote']

Okay, now I'm getting really curious. Can someone point me to exactly where I can see this "TAG" icon? :) I gather it's NOT the same thing as the "tags" (aka keywords) at the bottom of posts.

I PM'd Mod and asked the question, and this was his reply:

"they are search engine tags. they have always been there... i just made the icon larger to get more people using them"