Liz Taylor passed away this morning... RIP to a lady...

ptwy1xr6xcvktpyc.jpg

Past away in Los Angeles at the age of 79 years old. She was a true Lady, often called a "Dame", she appered in numerous movies and events. Also well implicated in her cultural community, the world will always remember her as "Dame Elizabeth Taylor".

Rest In Peace, Dear...

Guest s******ecan****

Not only an iconic woman, but one of the most iconic figures of the 20th century. Boy the news channels will have non-stop wall to wall coverage of this all weekend.

Liz Taylor was one of the most beautiful women ever. I was in New York when she and Burton were in Private Lives on Broadway and when they came out of the theatre to their limo it was a wild scene, such glamour.

Peace

MG

Could not agree more with you, always thought she was so attractive, and a great actress in her days.

Liz Taylor was one of the most beautiful women ever.

Very sorry to hear as well, and really without a parallel in current cinema, although I saw The Tourist last night and Angelina Jolie is making a run for that position. There's also a rumor that Jolie will be in a remake of "Cleopatra."

Guest f***2f***

Great lady. I'll be the first to admit that I spanked the monkey to her when I was younger!!

Yes her, Marilyn Munroe and Rachel Welch :)

Great lady. I'll be the first to admit that I spanked the monkey to her when I was younger!!