This morning I realized something I already knew but as many things in life, we appreciate them but tend to forget.

I know it has been discussed here how us service or massage providers sometimes have to deal with certain difficult issues when having to meet a person we know very little about and get intimate with him : lack of respect or hygiene, overstaying, etc .

But hey! What about the truly gentlemen we get to meet? Those who show up on time, follow our requests, in other words, treat us with respect.

I as many ladies here don't ask/expect any gifts from my guests however they often surprise us with a bottle of wine, chocolates, gift certificates, etc . Which of course are very much appreciated.

And what about when they go out of their way to do something nice for us? Yes, it happens. Just yesterday this great guy fixed my door lock for me (something I had a hard time with for months).

If could I would write a recommendation on those gentlemen I probably would but since that is not possible here which makes complete sense since they would be receiving PM's like crazy lol. I really want to thank them, even the ones I have not had the pleasure to meet on behalf of all the other ladies here :)

xx

Isabella Gia

• Like 9

You are so right about that!! I often say the very same thing. People always ask" you must meet a lot of A**hole's, But so contrary! I have never been treated so fine as I am with the Gentlemen I meet here! It seems to be the men in my "real " life that give me grief!

I am going to add to it and write more, I think we should do it. Men don't get enough credit. They can be sweet and sensitive, actually, it wasn't until I started in this industry that I found respect for men that I lacked before.

If any ladies want to review the MAN (Client), we should, it'll be fun and I think it could be popular. I know I would read them.

This morning I realized something I already knew but as many things in life, we appreciate them but tend to forget.

I know it has been discussed here how us service or massage providers sometimes have to deal with certain difficult issues when having to meet a person we know very little about and get intimate with him : lack of respect or hygiene, overstaying, etc .

But hey! What about the truly gentlemen we get to meet? Those who show up on time, follow our requests, in other words, treat us with respect.

I as many ladies here don't ask/expect any gifts from my guests however they often surprise us with a bottle of wine, chocolates, gift certificates, etc . Which of course are very much apprecia

And what about when they go out of their way to do something nice for us? Yes, it happens. Just yesterday this great guy fixed my door lock for me (something I had a hard time with for months).

If could I would write a recommendation on those gentlemen I probably would but since that is not possible here which makes complete sense since they would be receiving PM's like crazy lol. I really want to thank them, even the ones I have not had the pleasure to meet on behalf of all the other ladies here :)

xx

Isabella Gia

some ladies have posted their pleasurable experiences in the general area.

I am one who believes this is great. You could always ask your client if you can post your experience that you enjoyed. I am one who would be pround if this happens to me.

Funny, last spring a lady posted a rec and some realy nice things about me, and it was not very welcomed by some other gents, just saying, some men can be very jealous.

some ladies have posted their pleasurable experiences in the general area.

I am one who believes this is great. You could always ask your client if you can post your experience that you enjoyed. I am one who would be pround if this happens to me.

I was just trying to say how grateful I am to have met real gentlemen. There's other ways us ladies can show appreciation to the wonderful guys here without having to make it of public awknowledge. I might have given the wrong idea or used the wrong words but never meant reco's of hobbyists are not allowed here. I apologize for the confusion caused and not explaining myself properly, probably should have used a different example.

Also, I forgot to mention those gents I have not met but have got to know through chat, Pm's or groups :) Thanks for the nice messages, chats, etc.

No need to apologize, and its nice to know that some men can be really super gentlemen, that is what the experience is all about. I just made a comment reference E.D. man's post,so there was no need for you to apologize, you did not add any confusion, your example in original thread was great, and you appreciated the gent ;)

I was just trying to say how grateful I am to have met real gentlemen. There's other ways us ladies can show appreciation to the wonderful guys here without having to make it of public awknowledge. I might have given the wrong idea or used the wrong words but never meant reco's of hobbyists are not allowed here. I apologize for the confusion caused and not explaining myself properly, probably should have used a different example.

Also, I forgot to mention those gents I have not met but have got to know through chat, Pm's or groups :) Thanks for the nice messages, chats, etc.

Edited by PistolPete