Monica from PK

Was having a lousy day last Saturday and decided nothing would cheer me up quite like visiting one of our cities lovely SP's. Wanting a short notice appointment there are really only two options in the city, our good friends at Pink Kitty and TOG (or whatever they go by today). Tried Pink Kitty first and found out that Monica who I have had my eye on for a while was available and booked right away. Headed to the nice upscale hotel downtown where she was hosting.

As I am sure everyone does had that moment where the door opens and it feels like a kid at Christmas waiting to see how many presents are under the tree and BOY was Santa good this time around. Monica is absolutely gorgeous, was perfectly done up and ready with just the right tiny amount of make-up and a very sexy bra-thong combo. Great skin and gorgeous eyes as well! We had some great conversation, really cool chick and then got down to business. I will spare those details but everything was safe and was extremely enjoyable. Once we were done she offered a massage but I had to decline as I was already running late for something but will definitely take advantage next time.

She is a gem guys, give PK a call next time she is scheduled.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again

Well Cerbites,

I apologize for holding out on this review for sometime. Nothing against anyone. Just didn't have time.

I was feeling adventurous one Saturday evening so called the former CapitalCandies (now Explore Her) and PK to find out who was available. I wasn't getting through CC but PK picked up the phone and said Crystal X and Farrah were available immediately. Monica was starting in about 3-4 hours. I was curious to find out how Monica looked in person but at the same time I was nervous because no facial photos are available on PK site. So I declined to see her at first even after the phone operator at PK said she is gorgeous.

3 hours went by and I was still thinking of Monica. So I said "what the heck" and decided to book her for the half hour. The location was in the East End in Ottawa. Booking went well with PK and I arrived on time. LOL. I was still a little nervous and ended up walking down the wrong hallway when getting off the elevator.

Knock Knock. Hmm seconds seemed like minutes before the door opened. Nothing wrong with Monica..I was just a little impatient.

Door opens and I find Monica behind it standing in a tight black and white skirt that was showing her silky olive legs. Her face, eyes, hair and lips were done beautifully and she is gorgeous. 5'5-5'6 about 120lbs(sorry its my estimate but I could be wrong). I gave myself a pat on the back and thanked PK for not leading me the wrong way. (I have also seen Jenna and Nathalia and other girls from PK with positive experience. But I had a not so great experience booking with PK before once or twice)

Monica led me to the bed and she could tell i was a little nervous. She suggested a little shot of whiskey would help. I said sure. She is from Toronto and only here few times. I am from Ottawa. I jumped in the shower quickly as she called the agency to confirm. I got back to the bed with a towel wrapped around my waist. We had an interesting conversation and I found her to be quite intriguing. She started to undress while I was rubbing her legs. She made it clear that no kinky stuff and I agreed. I was looking for a safe GFE experience. She asked if I had sex with an Indian (South Asian) girl before. I said No. This was indeed my first time. She says "Ooooo the pressure is on. But I have nothing to worry about." She does have a good sense of humor.

When the dress came off and she was lying on the bed with only her bra and panties, I just had to offer her toned and olive body one of my special massages. I kissed and massaged her back right above her butt, then her neck, the back of her legs, and then finally as she arched her neck to the side, I slipped a LFK on her lips which slowly turned to DFK. I could tell she was enjoying it a lot. Her words "umm. You are good". Then as I to massage and kiss her lovely behind, she made a light ticklish sound. So to avoid making her uncomfortable, I simply just rubbed that beautiful firm behind of hers. She turned over and guided my hands down to her soft and tight part. Her kitty was shaved. We used some warming jelly on her and I proceeded to rub her clitoris gently. Shortly after, I heard her moaning and breathing getting deeper and deeper. "Oh that feels good," she says. I didnt engage in deep digits as she was having a lot of fun with just the way I was touching her; light digits and lots of stimulation on the clitoris. (We had discussed before starting the session that she doesn't allow DATY on the first date)...Her first orgasm came...

I don't think I can cover the full details of our experience here (since I can write about every minute of the half hour because it was all very good). So to cut it short, when her bra and panties came off, my towel fell shortly after. LOL

She has beautiful C cup breasts, toned body and "baby got back." I think PK is doing Monica a disservice by not showing enough of her in the pics on their site. Monica gave a sensual BBBJ and I was ready for the main event. On goes the hat and I first started with Miss so that I could see her pretty face and eyes. We kissed LFK and bit of DFK. She was having fun and so was I. Few minutes passed and we decided to start with standing doggie as she leaned over the bed. She loves that position and I loved the awesome view of her butt as I was grinding slowly at first and then faster and faster. I grabbed her hands and pulled them behind me with her leaning more over the bed. I am not an incredibly tall man (5'8-5'9) so sometimes standing doggie is hard for me on similar height girl. Not in this case. I could have just finished right there because I could feel her getting tighter and wet. I stopped and pulled her up closer to me while wrapping my hands around her soft breasts and pinching her nipples. We kissed some more. Slowly I pulled out and turned her around to face me. She was smiling and so was I.

We decided on cowgirl. She jumped on top. I had a great view of her breasts, licking her soft nipples, and light smacks on her full and firm behind. She had a lot of energy; up and down on my member, grinding front and back on my waist. It must have been 5-6 minutes of this, when I just couldn't hold it any more (especially when she was getting tight and wet) and I filled the hat with my juice along with an orgasmic "ohhh Monica-my Indian Goddess" while she kept going for another minute or so after grinding and smiling at me. I gave her a kiss on the lips and cheek and then laid back on the bed exhausted after my half hour appointment. (I can usually go for an hour with 2 SOG). Before she got off, she gave me another naughty smile and another pump on my member which was still at attention.

With only a couple minutes left in my half hour, we both cleaned up and talked a bit more about life, travelling and her work in Toronto. Last kiss on the lips and cheek. I gave Monica a big hug and promised to see her again when she is in Ottawa. She said she would try to be back soon to visit us.

Body - 9.5 (Monica, you are good just the way you are) She said she was overweight. Hard to believe.

Face - 9

Hair - 9

Eyes - 12

Lips - 9

Service - 9

Attitude - 9

Repeat - You bet.

Note for PK- Put new pics of Monica. Booking was easy and nice when I was speaking to the phone operator who was a woman (not the usual guy who can be pushy sometimes). Otherwise, PK keep up the good work by bringing us new talent. Haven't seen Kasey, Farrah, or Crystal X but hopefully I will soon.

PM me for details

Hunk

Thanks for the comments man. Did you call this Saturday? Whenever I call PK, they say she is not available. Do you know when is she coming back?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.