Was at 61 yesterday afternoon. Not very busy and was told that the club was being sold and may close in October and most likely will change vocation.

Guest **ng***1

Well there's some history. I have heard a lot of stories about Club 61, but I have never gone. Another one bites the dust.

I'm surprised its lasted this long. Been a few years since I've been but it was never busy anytime I've ever gone in there. Several times my buddy and I were nearly the only customers in the place on a Friday night.

I heard that Club 61 might be closing as early as April 2011...suppose to be made into a steakhouse...what a change!

Was not busy because of the general atmosphere.

Old place that needed a remodel.

Plus girls needed to change their CDs themselves, which made it unprofessional.

Actually, it's a nice building to make a steakhouse; it shows character and I believe in its potential.

Living in the west end I could see Aylmer across the river but it was a long haul into downtown, over the bridge and then back out to Aylmer but worth it back in the day. For a couple of years there was an ice bridge from Shirley's Bay over to Aylmer and the trip would be 10 minutes. It is a nice building but yes it does need work. Dropped in a while ago for old times sake and had a few dances with Desiree, tall black chick, very friendly, great tits and nipples. The others were not up to the same caliber. Too bad, my first SC ever.

I would occasionally got to Club 61 with mixed results. Sometime you would find a real treassure, others not so much. I once had a dance from a girl there who looked hot, but smelled like vomit. Needless to say I only had her for one song. Some girls would give great milage however. I may have to drop in once for old times sake sometime before it closes.

Back when I was young a naive, a dancer asked if I would go home with her. The club was slow, and she needed to make enough to pay her phone bill ($55!). I was too shocked to agree. She took my hand, placed it against her moist pussy, said "your loss".

All I could think was " I just touched her pussy" rather than, "I'm going home with her".

Live and learn.

Anyone knows if she is also a SP. Should have asked the last time I was there. Did not see anything on Cerb but sometimes ladies go by a different nick. PM would be fine.....

Went yesterday for an hour. Looks like the owners are on retirement mode. The place will now be closed on Sunday and probably will closed definitely sometime in September. Had a few dances with Daniela... very sensual lady.

Was at 61 yesterday afternoon. Not very busy and was told that the club was being sold and may close in October and most likely will change vocation.

Yes, I've heard it is closing October/November time and it will turn into a steak house I believe. The building has heritage designation (could be related to the longevity of some of the dancers) so it can't be knocked down. Many of the girls are going to have to find other types of income as for many 61 was their last chance in the SC industry.

I was told that it may be transformed in a `la cage aux sports`` franchise, once it closes. That`s a very small building and an historical building no room for expansion. Would definitely be a cage. Still finger food.... just humor, no harm intended...........